the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

I can hear your cries of p a i n

The fae heard her Lady's voice from afar. She perked her audits, her emerald eyes dragging across the snowy landscape to spot the gathering crowd. Because she had been laying on her side, the fae lifted herself up and started towards the large crowd. Her legs moved slowly at first, but she gradually quickened her pace. Her cloven hooves struck the snow, flinging the flakes in several directions.

The fae molded her thin bodice into the crowd, moving closer to her Lady. She gazed up at her, eyes watching the dark mares' every move. She was the fae's hero, her role model. The fae looked up to her decorated Lady, the equine teeth and pegasus feathers woven into her mane and tail looking beautiful against her black coat. The fae's eyes trailed the mare, her emeralds focused on the lips of her Lady as she spoke. The fae gently nodded her head, and then realized something.

She was almost a yearling.

And so, with that, she would be able to spar with her father, and learn about fighting. She glanced around, and then, with a somewhat firm tone, she spoke. "My Lady, I am almost a yearling, and so, I was wondering if I could be taught how to fight. I want to learn how to protect my herd." She swallowed hard, hoping her Lady would answer to this. She wanted to protect her herd, instead of wandering around like a lost soul. She kept her eyes on her Lady for another moment before glancing at the others.

There was a small filly with brindled markings, she was nestled beside Crowley. The funny thing was, Crowley was acting a little strange, and he had been for the past few days. Whenever the fae passed him he would be... well, different. She pushed the though from her head, and left Crowley and his brindled baby to be. She caught sight of a bay stallion and his hellhound, she gave a little awe as she saw the pup, but pulled her eyes away.

Then, the blue roan mare the fae called mother drifted to her thoughts. Glancing about, she realized her mother was no where to be seen. Shrugging it off, the fae assumed she was just wandering about the Basin, or possibly heading to the meeting at that very moment. She turned her head, her emerald eyes glimmering. The fae perked her audits, trying to listen for her mother's footfalls, or her voice. But she heard nothing. Swishing her tail gently, she pulled her attention back to her Lady, who stood silently before them.

[[bad post. Dx]]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Frost Fyre - 06-10-2013, 07:46 PM
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Calcifer - 06-12-2013, 05:22 PM