the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
She came as soon as she heard the call. She spotted her daughter from afar, following her to the meeting. She halted, far behind her daughter. She glanced around, questioning where Mauja was. She pushed the thought away and continued forward, towards the gathering crowd. Her hooves fell gently on the snow as she found her way towards the gathered herd.

She saw her dear leader, Psyche perched above the crowd, gazing down at us like an eagle watching prey. She began to speak of all sorts of events, and the brutish mare listened. She heard a few others speak before her daughter's voice piped up from somewhere in the crowd. She perked her ears and bore her eyes in her daughter's direction, seeing the top of her black mane and her delicate horn. She smiled, proud to hear her daughter wanted to learn to protect her herd. She moved closer to her daughter, bumping her muzzle against her daughter's speckled rump. Her daughter turned her head, a little surprised. She smiled back at her mother before listening in on what everyone was saying. The blue roan did the same, her ears swinging to face whomever was talking. At the moment, it was Faelene, but as soon as she stopped speaking, an unfamiliar stallion began speaking. He offered himself as a soldier, and so as soon as his lips closed, the mare smiled and spoke her share of words. "My Lady, Psyche, I tell you I think it is not very useful for me to be just a citizen, so I wish to become a Phantom." Closing her lips, the mare bowed her head, her icy gaze settling on her dark Lady. She kept her tail swaying as she gazed at the Lady of the Basin. She stood there, waiting for someone else to speak.
"speech"
[[Character Name: Leyra
Current Rank: Citizen/Mare
Desired Rank: Phantom

hopefully i did that right... >.>]]
Leyra
queen of crimson ice, so delicate
Credits
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Calcifer - 06-12-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Leyra - 06-13-2013, 10:16 AM