the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK]

Varath Posts: 45
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.0 hh :: 3 Years HP: 63.5 | Buff: ENDURE
redgod
IN SEARCH FOR THE GUIDELINES TO THE GATEWAYS OF SIN
Sophistication as cruelty and perfection as virulent truth

The blackened gray stallion had been honored by the silver demon of death's invitation into the fold. He would observe the inner workings and learn the ways and politics of the group and then slide in with grace and dignity - as agile as a snake and with just as secretive purposes. Varath was not a stupid colt - at least anymore. A few firm beatings and nursing bloody wounds through aching nights had, for the most part, rid him of any childish behavior that would have remained. The herd consisted of mainly unicorns, those of his blood, and somewhere, there had to be more like him. Someone had to loathe the bare-heads and feathered gits just as much as he, but the tricks was finding them without alerting any to his own bias.

As such, he observed, dual colored eyes of silver and crimson ever hawkish and auds ever careful. The young buck joined the meeting called by Psyche, his solid hooves crunching through the snow with a certain sinister confidence. With a vibrantly wicked gaze, he watched the conversation bounce to and fro, mostly centered on the lead mare who he chose to observe with even more scrutiny. Varath was not a womanizer or misogynist, especially not with the powerful and cruel females in his own family, but he found that sometimes, they gave off more with their expressions than males. Would he learn anything by observation? Would a twist of lips in irritation tell him of her views? A subtle wrinkle of the eyes tell him of a distaste?

Only time would tell, and he had all the time in the world. Where once a childish impatience had grabbed him by the skull and shoved him in the direction of war, he now waited with the calm of an oncoming storm. The breeze was strong in his soul, the thunder heads roared, but the rain was still on the horizon. As he listened, he discovered that they had had problems with passers by and spies trespassing on the land and that tensions were high.

Varath smiled only a little, choosing to speak just enough words, eyes resting on the leader's visage. "I have only just arrived again," he said quietly. "I met no other on my path. Certainly if you need a warrior or spy, I can be of assistance. My anonymity could be to your benefit."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Calcifer - 06-12-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Varath - 06-14-2013, 04:55 PM