the Rift

[PRIVATE] [COMPLETE] decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK]

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
farenjer
"Come, my darlings! It is time that we talked."

The one feminine voice had rung through his ears back and forth. His tail flicked in anxiety as he stiffly raised his head up to hold a sight on his ruler. Lady Psyche called her people, as handfuls of thus mare and stag moved forward. Anticipation in all of their minds Farenjer had wondered. The stag flicked a dread of lock out of his glazing eyes before he stepped forward from his place to gather with his fellow citizens. Their ruler watched over all of them with amber eyes that gave a gentle glow ting to them. The stag felt himself feel uncomfortable amongst the crowd. Locks of ebony hair began to fall back onto the sides of his eyes, but he did not move a quiver to remove for his sight. Farenjer did not want to attract any attention from anyone onto himself. It was something that would be easy for him to do to himself considering he would be a different looking fellow. But something relaxed him as he tugged himself to look around the people surrounding him, they all were different. From different worlds or bound to Helovia. These people he had considered were no less of a man then him. They all had their own history, all had a different story to tell. The stag then with a small amount of comfort, swayed his head gently back to leave the ebony dreads away from his glowing eyes.

The lightning unicorn finally held concentration on Lady Psyche. When she had cleared her minds and had began to speak. Announcing of dangerous and cold Frostfall that was soon to come. Little did the unicorn know on the back of his neck his hair was standing up. As if it wasn't cold enough... Farenjer glimpsed at her lips draw downwards slightly. In a clear and ringing voice she told of Dragons Throat and their hostility toward The Basin. Farenjer couldn't help but think of how furious they must be for reasons that many would give opinion on. She continued on about other news such as what Farenjer had heard of. The contract. Farenjer had no opinion for The Grey sometime ago. Just that they were a mercenary group. He was most certain hearing about them when they came here to have a contract settled with The Basin. ...but I must remind you of the alliance between the Throat and the World's Edge." A shiver ran down Farenjer's back. He knew that they would be plotting against The Basin. It was something that had to be dealt with certainly and quickly before they do something drastic. He snorted and continued on listening to her.

Lady Psyche finished the last of her words. Looking to see any who would speak out to give what they should do. Farenjer was more then happy to see his fellow companions tell Psyche what The Basin should do about this alliance. Many voices ringed around the large group. Every one of them Farenjer thoughtfully listened. The Weaver spoke out questioning about spy plans for The Basin. Another voice, more accented came after. Farenjer recognized the silver bay stag, Totem, another soldier amongst them. More patrols... guards... Totem decides for more protection for his fellow brothers and sisters. Also a keen eye in the skies for the figures of Pegasi. Voices continued to speak out for suggestions about it all. His eyes were shining as he yearned so much to speak out as well as his brothers and sisters to their Lady and see his opinion on the matters. Finally after all had finished what they wanted to have a say in, Farenger cleared his throat, loud enough for his Lady to hear he said "Yes, yes, more people to join the ranks. As an apprentice at learning the arts of forging and crafting. I would like to have a say that soldiers will be needing more protection on themselves if it comes a time to shed blood and hold magic... Tools will be needed to assist the weak and wounded... and of course we all will need something to keep ourselves warm from Frostfall. But recourses will not last, and we will need to collect a handful of it now and then if we are certain to survive this Frostfall. But I'm very sure if we could do it once, then we can certainly do it again." Some things will be tougher to get, others very simple. Running low on resource will be difficult for others to restock it, I know that for sure... the cold can get to anyone.

OOC: I apologize for my inconvenience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Calcifer - 06-12-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: decisions [MANDATORY HERD MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK] - by Farenjer - 06-15-2013, 05:08 PM