Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu
& Eytan

When the sky turns gray
And everything is screaming
I will reach inside
Just to find my heart is beating

Ktulu had never before ignored her sister's call before, but she was tempted to now. She could smell them with her, whoever she had brought back with her from the Basin. What did they want now? Did they not agree with the terms of the contract? They were the ones who needed help and wasn't the saying beggars can't be choosers? With a flick of her tail she strode in the direction of the borders, Eytan several yards ahead of her. He would send her the information back on who was there and she would be prepared before she even spoke a word to them.

Flickering images and colors flashed through her mind as her companion sent back. It was quick but it was enough for her to know who was waiting for her besides her wonderfully, beautifully angry sister. Mercenary life had not been kind to her, Ktulu thought as she continued to walk. Ophelia was too kind for the life she was leading. She had been pure, untainted, but that had changed quickly and it was all thanks to Ktulu's darker desires. Did she dislike herself for it? Of course. Did she feel as if it were driving a wedge between herself and her sister? Definitely. She just didn't know how to fix it.

"You called." She replied as she approached the three. Crimson eyes passed over her sister, quickly scanning her for any injury before settling on the bastard Diemos who had tried once before to kill Ophelia, and she couldn't forget the mare who had sent her little followers to strike up a deal with the Grey. Psyche.

"Welcome to the Foothills, darling." She said. Oh yes, she remembered the way Psyche had used the word. It grated on every one of her nerves. "Would it be so bold to assume that you're here because you didn't like the terms of your contract? You wanted defenders and that's what I agreed to give you. Nothing more, nothing less."

[Image: 33p4xlu.png]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: Renegotiation [Ktu/Archi/Psych+others] - by Ktulu - 06-08-2013, 10:08 PM