the Rift

[OPEN] Renegotiation [Ktu/Archi/Psych+others]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

The shadow-mare respected and perhaps even liked Ophelia, for all that the pale maid did not share in her aunt's beliefs. Ktulu, on the other hand, was held in a position of distaste. Oh, there was a certain understanding of Ktulu's actions, an understanding of her relentless passion, as it were, but there was not a liking. There was not a respect, even less so now that the shade understood the importance of diplomacy. She supposed that the sisters balanced one another, but she had to wonder how successful Ktulu would have been on her own all the same. As clipped, angry tones met her auds, the Dark Empress stared back cooly, flicking an aud idly as though she hadn't a care in the world. She was not remotely bothered by her niece's threats. After all, to carry them out, she would have to breach the Basin walls, and unless she wanted to separate her supposed army by sending the skyrats over the top and the rest of the scum two-by-two through the pass (which, of course, would be very bad tactics), she had no leverage.

Besides, the Lady of the Basin was the customer, and the customer was always right.

Nonetheless, she smiled in a poisonously sweet sort of way and replied simply. "I wouldn't think of mistreating your soldiers, my dear. What use would they be then?" A false, tinkling laugh left her briefly. "Besides, whatever else you may think of me, a deal is a deal." Their dismissal struck a chord of irritation with the jackal, whose lips tightened with an unspoken reprimand. "I do believe we shall show ourselves home. And of course, thank you ever so much for your grudging hospitality." With that, she turned from her niece, aloof. To Ophelia, she offered a more courteous exchange: "My dear, it has been my experience that a foe once scorned will return for more." She left it of that, of course. Who gives away all of their secrets? "Though we appreciate your assistance in setting the matter straight." She nodded regally, cast one last cold glance at Ktulu, and then departed.

[W/C | ---]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Renegotiation [Ktu/Archi/Psych+others] - by Psyche - 06-22-2013, 12:31 AM