the Rift

escape [d'art]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"I don't hate the darkness. It was in the darkness.. That I was raised."

He was glad of Kou's kind and considerate gestures towards him. If it was any other mare d'Artagnan was pretty sure he could kiss goodbye to his male pride. It's not meant to work like this is it? The relationship between Doctor and Nurse was supposed to be professional. At least d'Art had seen it that way. Then again, the red stag saw most things as 'formal'. A helpful trait slowly turning itself into a vice. His mind focused on her words and slowly his air intake returned back to normal. Leg muscles flexed as he stood a little taller and puffed himself up.

I won't be remembering that in a hurry.

He did most things at a methodical rate. However, d'Artagnan still failed to understand the concept of 'love' fully. Yet his body reacted naturally to it. Such a concept would have to be explained in very simple terms to a stallion like him. The Doctor's attention snapped to his Nurse as she began to speak again. Although his posture was still slightly hunched in embarrassment. This time she answered the second question he had asked. He listened carefully to her words, stifling a laugh as she mentioned the 'stupidity' of their King and this Deimos. It was something d'Artagnan would do which made him realize that he and his King did share some traits. However, the red decided not to mention the similarity as the situation clearly bothered Kou. d'Art made a mental note to track this Deimos down, it was his job after all to look after the herd. Although if you died just by touching bastard d'Artagnan would have a hard time healing him if anything did manage to occur. But that was something to worry over if the time came. The Doctor might not even like the stallion.

Realizing that his Nurse had stopped speaking, he cleared his own voice from the previous events and attempted to comfort the mare. "The forest will grow back in time and the Sun God's wrath will surely dwindle. I believe in our Goddess..." He trailed off. Did he really? d'Artagnan wanted to with all his heart, she had blessed him after all. "Deimos... I wonder if he's immune to poison... I don't need to touch him to kill him." He eyed Kou in amusement trying to lighten the mood. Even he had to admit it was depressing to see her so sad. Mauja wouldn't be happy if he started poisoning their own herd, "our King may need to learn he shouldn't put his nose in fire. Even the Frost Heart would melt" d'Artagnan stated more firmly. He couldn't tell his King what to do, but as his Doctor there was some leeway for 'advising'. Plus the stallion had been on good terms with Mauja for a long while now. They even travelled to see the Earth God together.

In a rare moment his mismatched eyes softened at the slender femme "don't worry too much about King Mauja. After all you're my Nurse not his. You should worry about me more" he grumbled the last line, giving Kou a 'betrayed' look.

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-10-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-20-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-26-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 09-05-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 09-09-2012, 02:58 PM