Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

K O U
Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing

Perhaps she was pushing the envelope with the amount of touching that was happening between the doctor and herself, but Kou found herself caring very little. At the moment she did not consider herself a nurse. She was just a mare that had run away, temporarily, from her homeland for a little bit of solace. It was only luck that the doctor, who never seemed for forget his duties, followed her up there.

Each time she touched him, the touch lingered a little longer than it should have as she tested the waters with d'Artagnan. Over the past couple of weeks she had noticed little bit of a change in him. She didn't know if it was because he was growing comfortable around her or if it was something else. As his breathing finally stabilized she touched her muzzle to his neck, letting that touch linger as well before she finally pulled herself away from him and looked back out and the snowy horizon.

d'Artagnan made her smile as he said he didn't need to touch Deimos to kill him. "I suppose not." She admitted. But it wouldn't stop her from worrying and it wouldn't comfort her. Honestly she felt there would be little comfort for her as long as such a dangerous stallion shared her home, but alas, she was not the leader. She didn't know what he was thinking. Perhaps he saw Deimos as some kind of secret weapon. If this were the case then hopefully the weapon didn't backfire.

"don't worry too much about King Mauja. After all you're my Nurse not his. You should worry about me more"

The pale mare turned her head toward d'Artagnan and she smiled once more. "I always worry about you d'Art." she said gently as she bumped her muzzle against his. "I worry about you the most of all."

Messages In This Thread
escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-24-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-24-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 06:45 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-06-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-10-2012, 07:18 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 08-20-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 08-26-2012, 04:33 AM
RE: escape [d'art] - by d'Artagnan - 09-05-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: escape [d'art] - by Kou - 09-09-2012, 02:58 PM