the Rift

[PRIVATE] lessons [Rhiannon]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

Apparently, she had done something right, for the youngling happily agreed to join her; as the shadow-mare made her way into the water, Rhiannon entered bravely, wading in until the gentle waves cast off the Lady's bodice lapped at her chest. The Empress stood further out, for she was taller, though she was still within an easy, conversational distance. As the flicka introduced herself, Psyche offered a smile of her own in response to Rhiannon's shyness. After all, when in Rome, do as the Romans do - though in truth, she wasn't quite sure how to approach such a young filly. "Nonnie," she repeated, nodded elegantly and adding an endearing flourish to her vocals.

Soldiers were always welcomed into the Basin, and this little one showed promise, indeed. Already there was an unyielding loyalty in her bi-colored orbs, and beneath that an instinctual desire to please. Such qualities made for a disciplined warrior, which the shade would be sure to use to her advantage. Really, those traits would give Rhiannon an edge in any path she decided to pursue, for the Lady much preferred to promote those loyal to her and her cause. And, by the sound of it, the little brindle's father had already been hard at work creating a racist mindset. It made the Empress smile a bit wider, if truth be told, but that is nothing of particular note.

"One day, I'm sure you shall be able to call the hornless mutts whatever you desire, my dear, though for now I'm sure that your father is correct." The news that her Weaver had taken ill concerned her; she would have to send d'Artagnan to patch him up. It simply would not do to have one so imperative to her rule to die off, not when he was doing such a wonderful job as a father. Not to mention the skyrats that he kept bringing home. Now, that was a treat. "The aurora borealis," she supplied absently, careful to pronounce each syllable carefully so that the youngling might store the words in memory. "They are quite beautiful, aren't they? I daresay they are what sets our home apart and above all the rest."

The next questions brought an amused chuckle to the Lady's lips. "I'm sure that one day you will own many feathers, my dear," she conceded, though inwardly she wondered what she should say next. Just how graphic should she be in describing her acquisition of the trinkets? "Your father has undoubtedly mentioned a brand of hornless with wings, yes? Skyrats," she added, her voice tinged with disgust. "Disgusting vermin, I call them. Do you know what we do with vermin, Nonnie? We exterminate them. It is our calling, darling. I just happen to think that their feathers make lovely accessories."

[W/C | xxx]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
lessons [Rhiannon] - by Psyche - 06-07-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Rhiannon - 06-11-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Psyche - 06-12-2013, 12:01 AM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Rhiannon - 06-15-2013, 07:42 AM
RE: lessons [Rhiannon] - by Psyche - 06-23-2013, 08:21 PM