the Rift

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE [open]

Alerion Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Alerion shoveled his feet through the snow that found its home on the ground of the threshold. The days had gotten colder and the days seemed to be shorter as the snow seemed to constantly fall. It had been some time since the grulla stallion had been in Helovia's threshold, and since he had met the odd character by the name of Gaucho. Gauchos demeanor was slightly weird, and his personality was even stranger, not to mention the way the odd stallion spoke.

His metal mask that clung to his face was cold to the touch on the outside, but kept his face warm on the inside. It provided as a type of warming mechanism during the winter, but also a type of cloak of his identity. Yes, the poor stallion still didn't want anyone to know who he was. He liked the feeling it gave him when people desperately looked at him, trying to figure out what the poor soul was really about.

The trees hung lower than the last time he saw them, maybe it was from the canopy of stow that they held and provided for. Or maybe they grew tired of standing in one place, with no sense of adventure.

The coat of a paint mare caught the eye of the shameful stallion, as his strides grew closer to her. His hot was easily visible as he approached her. "Hello miss, I am Alerion" his voice was calm as usual. Alerion had the type of voice that could sooth a baby to sleep. It was masculine, yet soft... powerful, yet subtle. "I come from the Dragon's Throat. Are you in need of any assistance? Or perhaps a friend in the dreaded weather?"

His head was hung low, in a show that he meant no harm, the snow slowly falling off the silver mask, making its gold accents shine.

does - thinks - talks

I PRAY for the beautiful
But they PREY on me

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE [open] - by Silent Star - 06-07-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE [open] - by Alerion - 06-07-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE [open] - by Silent Star - 06-08-2013, 07:59 PM