the Rift

[PRIVATE] Open the Gates {Xanthos; Private; NPC}

NPC Posts: 298
User-based Random Event
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The little bird was very much put out. He watched with chuffed satisfaction as the one without a horn protruding from her forehead turned to leave, smugness radiating from him. That is, until the horned one seemed intent on continually ruining his winter slumber. Was he to be put to an interrogation now? Eyeing the cheetah nearby, the gull huffily puffed his feathers up large again, aiming to make himself larger than the feline's mouth - surely then it wouldn't try to eat him, yes?

To his credit, the unicorn was at least a little bit polite, earning a sharp scowl from the bird (he should be grateful the little winged rodent was giving him the time of day, really). His wing? What about his wing? Tilting his head, and holding out his wing, the bird looked questioningly at it, wondering what on earth this land dweller was on about. As he beheld the inky stain, he squawked loudly again, seemingly in surprise - though it was no surprise, he knew it was there, he had just.. forgotten temporarily. "That!?" He shouted at no-one in particular, huffing and puffing as he wandered about the rock with the air of one greatly offended by a misjustice done to them in the past. "A cheeky little black bird came to me, didn' she? Thought I was a handsome bird, rightly so!" He laughed a terrible tittering laugh at the memory, before becoming quite serious.

"Then when I made to groom her, I was covered, wasn' I? Sticky, filthly, wet, heavy, disgusting stuff. Well, by rights, I got bloody angry, didn' I? Chased that little black bird all aroun' my home. Black spots like this appearin' everywhere. Was very rude!!" It was difficult to tell just exactly what he was calling rude - himself or this strange blackbird he mentioned, but still the story continued. He was nothing if not willing to complain about how difficult his life was. "Chased her for mile, didn' I? Taught 'er what's what, what? Left 'er sulkin' where them marshes are, nothing but a puddle of the sticky stuff. Disgusting." He seemed to turn his nose up at the thought, shaking his little beaked head from side to side as if to clear it from his memory.

"Right now, clear out, or I'll chase you away too!"

Messages In This Thread
Open the Gates {Xanthos; Private; NPC} - by Sulwyn - 06-07-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Open the Gates {Xanthos; Private; NPC} - by Sulwyn - 06-16-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: Open the Gates {Xanthos; Private; NPC} - by NPC - 06-23-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: Open the Gates {Xanthos; Private; NPC} - by Sulwyn - 06-26-2013, 02:11 AM