the Rift

[OPEN] [finished] Lamb in the lions den

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
I stood in silence, my face dropped low, bright eyes closed. The bite of Frostfall lingered over my thick body, the now shaggy fur rippling over each soft muscle under my tri-toned pelt. After the run in with that dumb Pegasus mare and her protector, I had been shuttled to the Throat where I sat for quite some time. The dry, unsettling dust had battered and beaten my body; where none of the dusty Pegasus that resided there had touched me. Midas, the stallion that had beaten the living shit out of me without even doing much to make himself sweat, was actually somewhat nice. He provided me with enough food and water to survive the desert.

Now, here I am, brought back home by Mauja; the leopard blanketed Lord. I am thick again, thanks to the hydration and food supply found in the Basin at the end of Orangemoon. But, Frostfall is here now, and the food is dwindling; frozen beneath two foot tall drifts of snow. This was only the beginning. My first harsh season in Helovia.

Snow crunched in the distance, and some one must have been dragging something. Then there it was, that same smell that flooded my nostrils just weeks ago. The desert. Dry, unwelcoming. Bright eyes snapped open, peering out from behind curtains of black and silver forelock. She moved with pain, the wings that normally perched happily at her sides hung low, cutting through the snow along with her feet. That bitch. She must have been the one I had heard of, coming in to attempt to rough some of my herd mates up. Yet here she was, trapped in a frozen prison. A sinister smile crawled across my lips.

Skull lifted high into the air, forelock blew out of my crystalline eyes, nothing obstructing my view any longer. Feet picked through the snow easily, carrying me toward the god for saken ceature. She looked defeated.. just as I had hoped. "Look who I found." Thick, raspy voice growled as the words came out. I stopped in front of her much smaller body. The consideration of beating here to death, right here, right now was appealing. But I could not do that. My Lady, Psyche, she would not be impressed. Only if I were to hold my cool in front of some one I hated so much, so deeply, then I would truly be some one to consider trustworthy.

Ratted black tail swished back and forth with anticipation, hoping to see the draw of fear in this bitches eyes. The cruel grin stayed on my mug, saliva building up the heat of my mouth as I waited to snap at the dumb female. She thought she was dreading being in the Basin, my home, the home of my herd, our herd.. she was in for a shock. This mare would be a toy for my pleasure.

walk walk walk talk talk talk

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[finished] Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-20-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 08:45 PM