the Rift

[OPEN] [finished] Lamb in the lions den

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada
The mare, broken both mentally and physically as it seems, stayed silent, her spirit obviously broken. I could see why, she had gotten a pretty good beating. She stayed silent, her eyes tired and blood shot veering away from my gaze. White ears laid back onto the thick mess of black and silver hair, a hot breath rolling from my lungs before I started. "I asked for your name, mare." Bright eyes narrowed into slits, the sharp glare hopefully cutting into some nerve she was so dangling on.

All thought went forward to the winged abomination, her fragile body looking much more destroyed than it had the first time I had seen her. "Lucky we ran into each other." I took a few steps forward, reaching my massive cranium out to the base of her left wing. Flared nostrils drew in the sweet scent of blood, though it had now dried I'm sure, from wherever it had been gushing from her body. Mud and filth gathered on her gray coat that had once been left without a blemish. I pushed my mug down the length of her broken wing, feeling each soft feather that sprouted from the boney base. Hopefully this would send some sort of fear into her already destroyed head.

"Do you remember our first encounter?" The cold smile once again creeping across my black mug. "I was looking for one of these little beauties." My breath was hot, blowing intentionally against the broken limb of the mare. My tail flicked back and forth eagerly, the tension of the cold oozing out of my body. Now that I had something to keep my mind off of the cold, I was feeling pretty good. Maybe I was meant to do this kind of thing, because the sense of fear, even if it wasn't present at the exact second, seemed to turn some gears in my brain. The excitement tasted glorious.

walk walk walk talk talk talk

Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[finished] Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-20-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 08:45 PM