the Rift

[OPEN] [finished] Lamb in the lions den

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

Another shrill scream, the high octave of her voice was like the ring of a high pitch gong in my ears. They laid back onto my neck, flared nostrils drawing in even breaths as I watched. Spittle flew from the wretched beast's hot mouth, dabbling my face in tiny strings and dots. What the fuck? This bitch had completely lost her marbles. Though I figured that much when she began plucking the only precious things that she had left from her own body. Watching her break down was just flat out amusing.. somewhat disturbing, but amusing.

Her voice stayed angry, the heat of the frustration that she was attempting to present boiled into the cold atmosphere. She could have been the cause of global warming at this point. Flies? Only a smart ass comment would fire her up even more at this point. I could only hope. "I hate flies too hunny." Then she mentioned something about the death of her, sister? I had heard of the death of a trespasser, but not that it had been a relative. Maybe it was a close bond deal. Mares and their giddy friendships, they always went way too far.

I rolled my eyes at her complaints. "Maybe if you two wouldn't have been dumb enough to wander into the land full of reckless little unicorns, you would have never been caught up in this wreck in the first place. What made you think you would make a difference? One little, insignificant animal like yourself. And as for your.. sister.. she didn't seem like too much of a fighter either from what I hear." That should piss her off.

Hot liquid exploded from her tear ducts, her words muffled by sobs and snotty sniffs of air between choked on huffs for oxygen. Each gray wing hung limply at her sides, lifeless to the touch. Her body was destroyed beyond repair, from what I could tell at that. Why not make it worse? Something that this bitch would remember forever. Though she seemed to remember me just fine. Must have been my charm.

Massive silver hooves carried me a short step forward, left foot landing harshly on the boney edge of the nearest wing. I sneered at the mare, her saliva now cold still on my face. "What do you think I wanted the entire time I was trapped in that sand box of yours? Do you think I enjoyed it? I felt my pulse begin to thrum quickly in my chest, the heat of the rushing blood reaching through out my large body. Just for fun, I twisted my hoof, digging it further into the snow along with the wing, hopefully doing further damage to the appendage.

"You should learn your lesson mare. Dumb enough as you seem to be, this is even low. No intelligent Pegasus would waltz into the Aurora Basin with her cocky clown to attempt to make a statement." I spoke in her face, hot breath against the side of her watery cheek.

walk walk walk talk talk talk
Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[finished] Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-20-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 08:45 PM