the Rift

[OPEN] [finished] Lamb in the lions den

Crash Course Posts: 74
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 9 :: Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Ragnar :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Nevada

Flailing, snow churning under hard hooves, puffs of powder being tossing into the air like splashes of water. The mare screamed, her throat sounded raw, the raspy growl replacing the soft purr. Her body wiggled and jerked around beneath my huge weight, pulling even harder on her wing than I had intended. Something popped inside her small body. Another agonizing scream. My mouth watered with a vicious lust, oh how wonderful this all really was. Her body contorted continuously.

Another popping sound, some.. ripping? Sharp squeals pierced my ears that laid back on my neck. Bright eyes danced with entertainment as I watched the tears continue to stream down her ugly face. That was when she pulled away completely, but not her whole body went with her. I stood, baffled almost that this had actually just happened. Her body writhed around one last time, blood oozing from the broad hole in her shoulder. The feathered appendage laid in the snow, nerves giving the now lifeless form a few twitches.

Saliva pooled from the corner of my mouth, satisfaction was not even a good enough word to explain the happiness I was enduring at the time. Demonic blue eyes watched the now one winged fool flop one last time before hitting the frozen ground with a hard thud. She sprawled, the blood pooling in every spot that it could. The screaming had stopped, an eerie silence falling over the tortured female. The snow soaked in the hot blood eagerly, turning pink and light red as it gobbled the heat up. For a moment I stared at her motionless body, not quite sure what actually just happened. I had completely dismembered the one thing that she had left from her body.

A hard cackle roared into the air, my skull lifting high as I laughed. I hadn't even paid attention to see if the foal had still been around. Her presence was less of a worry right now than anything. The insanity of the moment had stopped, and I was pretty pleased with the outcome. Now, to find Psyche and prove her daughter, Sno, wrong. I would not only bring a feather back to the leading mare, I would bring the entire wing. Crowned face dropped to the tri-toned slab of bones and skin, with a huge bald patch on it due to the sanity completely breaking in the mare. Teeth gripped onto the edge of the bodiless limb and I made my way further into the heart of our land. Now, to find Psyche.

[Ooc: ...I just single handedly destroyed Africa.. *Sobs*]
walk walk walk talk talk talk
Please tag me in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
[finished] Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-07-2013, 08:30 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 03:21 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-10-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-10-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-20-2013, 04:54 AM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Africa - 06-21-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: Lamb in the lions den - by Crash Course - 06-21-2013, 07:33 PM