the Rift

[OPEN] Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and i'd tell that i miss you but i'm sure it doesn't matter at all
Resplendence had been stumbling around. The world colder than she had expected this far into the season. Her coat had thickened immensely and she was finding it easier to hop through the snow. She was traveling more than she ever had. Exhaustion looping through her bones as she trudged forward.

She had one reason for traveling. She had one reason for attempting to be brave. That reason was the one soul she had let herself fall for. She would not let him die. She could not deal with another death on her plate. It would ruin the remains of her mangled heart to a soured, wrinkled mess that lacked the ability to beat. She would shrivel up and quickly become useless. She needed him - no matter that she didn't want to admit that. He was proving to her that she could be worth something. And, really, she had long given up on that thought after Ciro had passed. Ciro and the twins had been her sustenance. And they were gone. She couldn't change that, no one could, but Quilyan sure could make it seem a little better.

Still trembling she hopped through the snow, legs moving faster than before. A shrill call could be heard in the distance, and it resonated in her soul. It was a call of sadness. One completely filled with an emotion that connected deep in her memories and caused her probably more pain than was reasonable.

She shuffled faster, coughing at the cold but ignoring the searing pain in her pillars as she continued to move toward the noise. She was probably in some herd lands. She probably wasn't safe. But she didn't care. She had been thrust from her home a while ago, and had to travel alone without much hope left. Now she had some. Perhaps she'd fall upon the healers. Perhaps she'd find help for Quil. Her face lit up a little as she started to edge in closer to the group assembled. Healers. They were healers! She could get Quil help perhaps! She shuffled in a little closer only to glance up to see wings beating. Resplendence instantly shrunk back. Wings. Wings could decapitate. Why she was so hell-bent on believing that no one would know. But she had a fear of everything. So, really, the fact that she was only scurrying away from the beating wings was a miracle.

Quietly, she peered up, clearing her throat as she pushed toward the front. She had no doubt that Quil would most likely be right behind her. "Please, ma'am." she whispered, voice trembling in uncertainty. "I know I am not of your herd, nor do I have any real right to be asking, but would it be possible for you to help my friend?" Res's voice broke again. Closing her eyes as she backed up a few steps, the bravery beginning to wear off. "His wing is badly injured. And I believe he's getting a fever. I can't lose him. If you could heal him I would forever be in your debt." she finished off, giving a deep (and nervous) bow to the mare who was addressing the gathering before glancing back at Quil, fear for losing him radiating in her orbs.

551 words
Res can't hurt a fly ._. don't kill her xD
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-07-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-09-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Resplendence - 06-11-2013, 10:07 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM