the Rift

[OPEN] Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting]

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
A young white staggered in after Query with her head hung low. The poor thing still had tear stains from crying so much.

As she plopped against the mare that had called the meeting she mentioned that she wanted to learn the ways of her faugther. It was at that moment that it clicked in Query's head that this was one of Torasin's kids.

Query's heart sank to see the youngling have to go through such a hardship. She couldn't even imagine what it was like to lose a father, especially since Query never really got to know her parents.

Next a feathered pegasus had cautiously came into the meeting and just asked a simple question while staring around at everyone.

Then came another mare stumbling along in exaustion that was begging for a healer for her friend as he came stumbling along right behind her with his wing slightly mangled. Query couldn't help but wonder what happened but saved her questions for another time for now.

Then appearing out of nowhere and causing the grulla to flinch and what looked to be almost take a bit more seriuos action Mirage had appeared and instructed the grulla to go ahead and heal the injured pegasus stallion.

"Hello Mirage, I'm not sure if you remember me, but I'm Query, we've met a couple of times and you had even once invited me to join your group that was known as the Qian."

"And thank you...I'm sorry, I don't recall your name. I remember seeing you only for a brief bit before you had left the foothills when the heard meeting had been called there."

From there she had addressed the young one as Sakura and mentioned that she had taught Torasin as well and would be glad to teach the rest of us the ways as well.

From there she tended to the stallions broken wing. Query watched in awe as the grulla worked her magic and then as she finished a blue dragon had appeared which left Query in more awe as the grulla was able to control the dragon. That and he was just so adorable that Query moved up for a closer look.

Messages In This Thread
Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-07-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-09-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Mirage - 06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-13-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-13-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-17-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-27-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Mirage - 07-11-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 07-16-2013, 01:28 AM