the Rift

[OPEN] Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting]

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis

SERENITY</style>
You can't take the sky from me</style>

So much happened all at once. Serenity watched with a wary fascinating, blue tipped ears tilted to the side and neck lifted. Star kissed wings hung at her side, prepared to tear through the tops of the trees if she had to, but luckily, everyone present seemed friendly enough. An injured stallion and a mare stumbled in, begging to be healed by the silver one who was here first, the one who had summoned the healers. Convenient, right? What startled her next was the sight of a golden dragon who fluttered to the grulla. Did she not know the dangers and wisdom of dragons? Why was this one so small?

Serenity had known of dragons back home, or at least the legends of them, whispered to one another in secrecy. The dragons were a forbidden topic, but her elders had always said that they were massive, magnificent scaled beasts who ate her kind straight from the sky. But this one seemed docile, entirely uninterested in eating anyone in the nearby vicinity, and that was very intriguing. A black mare seemed to appear from a blur, and moments passed before Serenity realized that the black one was asking her a question.

The star kissed mare frowned a little. Who was she, really? Self discovery had never really been allowed before, and she felt herself hopelessly lost in her own head. Healing seemed interesting, but it was barely a sip of the wine the world had to offer. Was this what she wanted to commit to? Would they allow her to stay? To study? To travel? It was daunting, having the four directions and everywhere between beneath her wings, but it was also becoming steadily more exciting.

"My name is Serenity, and I am... no one, right now," she answered the black mare with the gold, dragon tattoo. "I am just a leaf on the wind, landing where I must and picking up again. Am I welcome here?" she asked, looking to all those who gathered. She would not trespass where she was not allowed. "A stallion by the name of Thor told me about a land called the World's Edge, so I flew in the general direction. Is that this place?"

Serenity waited patiently for her answers, hawkish eyes darting between all the activity and apologizes and thanks murmured from healer, to black mare to underlings. The dynamic was fascinating, and what was even more interesting was the fact that they treated each other as equals. Was slavery unheard of here? Was she finally free from even the whisper of those shackles that had once bound her to the ground?

CREDITS by Boom Boom

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-07-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-09-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Mirage - 06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-13-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-13-2013, 08:21 PM