the Rift

[OPEN] Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit
The flinches and jumps that coursed through everyone wet unnoticed by the grieving WeyrLeader, else she might have apologised for her brash cessation of magic in the midst of the fray. The presence of Sakura close by her hide was welcomed, if only by the sheer fact that she did not push her away. The dark mare needed others to be close by now, she needed that reassurance, though it would still take time for her to properly heal from the loss of such a monumental figure in her life. Unbeknownst to her, the little filly was exuding magic that further soothed her soul, so that as the activities that followed occurred, she was better able to accept them with a controlled manner.

"Welcome, Query." Her words were quiet, and perhaps a little bit forced, for the welcome she was trying to convey despite the crippling darkness and depression that was threatening to swallow her whole. The pale mare with the quizzical façade was indeed welcome - Mirage was in fact glad to see her, she would later realise, the simple belle was a strange sort of simple comfort in herself, one that Mirage would not turn away now nor in the future. As Smoke expertly wielded the magic that had once been held by the one just lost to death, the little shadow mare watched with interest, as the companion of the stallion settled him, and the mare by his side continued to support him. It was a relationship built upon strong foundations, one that the mare admired, one that she even longed to have within her own ranks.

Their story was heard with sympathetic ears, as she learned that they were more castaways from the Foothills - at the back of her mind, she frowned once again at the ruthless actions of the Grey - the mare nodded in acknowledgement of both the healed stallion's, and his mare friend's words, learning their names in the process. "You are forgiven for your trespass. I suspect I would have done the same if I were in a similar situation." Swiftly she hoped to ease their worries of that particular offense. "I am Mirage, WeyrLeader here. You owe me, nor the Edge, no debt - but should you wish to reside here - both of you - you would be embraced by our family as kin. You need only accept." Simply, concisely, she made the offer clear, before turning her attention to the starry, golden hued pegasus mare.

"Serenity, welcome. You do indeed stand in the World's Edge. The stallion you speak of is my equal in rank and esteem. We are a family here, and that he directed you to our home means that you too, would be welcome to stay here, if you so wish it." Had the mare not just experienced the death of her closest friend, nor come across another stallion of similar build and hue suffering from potentially mortal wounds, she might not have been so generous. But what Mirage needed right now, was reassurance that her family was strong, that they would all survive this cruel turn of events - that they would endure through all that was thrown at them, no matter what.

[ ooc :: @[Smoke]
Sorry for the wait loves <3 ]
background pattern by webstreats @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-07-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-08-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-09-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Quilyan - 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Mirage - 06-13-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Smoke - 06-13-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Query - 06-13-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Must Carry On [Healers, Meeting] - by Sakura - 06-17-2013, 11:51 PM