the Rift

[OPEN] !! Life in Colour

Casimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable
but more useful than a life spent doing nothing
Frostfall was upon them, and the white draft would almost blend in, if it weren't for his black legs that is. Casimir was always one to be traveling, and winter was definitely no exception. Though he knew these cold months he would be alone once more, and that made his heart beat to a sad tone. It was now without his mother that he felt so alone, but he had no idea why. She was a horrible wretched and cruel person, and she even killed Wilder before the other him and his brothers put her in her grave. He sulked now, unsure of what to do with himself. What was it about her death that gave him a sense of nothingness? He felt so depressed, and it was something that he wasn't used to. What would he do? But then his eyes were caught by something in the pristine snow, and it happened to be another horse. It was a mare with long hair, a lightly colored body with stripes on her back, from what he could see when he cocked his head far to the right. But what was she doing? She had seemed to get her tongue stuck on the ice that was the river, and she was trying to pull it off...

Before he could do anything else, she fell backwards, landing in the snow and getting it all over her. He could hear her snorting up snow, and as she tried to get up, she kept falling. In a panic he rushed over to try to help her, but he wasn't much help. There was a patch of ice from before her, and he slipped and ended up falling into the snow right next to where she had landed, getting snow all the way in his open mouth and nostrils. He rolled over, coughing and wheezing trying to get the cold water out of his system, and once he could breathe easily again, he looked towards the direction of the blurry mare lying on the cold hard ground.

"Excuse miss, are you alright? I hope I didn't scare you, I saw you fall, and well my eyes aren't that good, do I ended up falling myself. It's not the first time I've fallen and hurt myself. My name is Casimir, what's yours?"

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Life in Colour - by Resplendence - 06-07-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: !! Life in Colour - by Casimir - 06-08-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: !! Life in Colour - by Shakespeare - 06-08-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: !! Life in Colour - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 11:42 PM