the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Don't Look Down [Loki]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
resplendence
and i'll find strength in pain and i will change my ways
Hop. Hop. Hop. It was a simple rhythm for her to follow. Just keep hopping away from the rabbit. It was so close to her! Was it supposed to be that close? Maybe it was going to hurt her! She snorted in shock and bounded back a few steps only to hear something touch down in the distance. Her mind assumed that it was Quil for he knew that she didn't like those wings opened close to her face. Except, the scent was definitely different.

A chuckle escaped his vocal chords and Res peered up, her golden eyes locking upon his acidic ones and then trailing down across the length of his wings. Tall enough to completely decapitate her if he were to run straight at her. She stiffened, nostrils flaring as she flicked her audit backward in anxiety. He was moving even closer to her. And as his voice reached her, basically mocking her about being scared of the bunny she shuffled backward. Eyes wide she stumbled over her words. "I'm... almost positive that..." she froze for a second, locking with the horns protruding from his skull. "Um. Yea. Pretty sure it does have razor sharp teeth... and claws..." Her frame trembling as she backed into a tiny ditch, and almost fell on the spot. She spun around for a second. "Stupid hole!" she hissed under her breath.

Resplendence managed to collect herself a little bit. But the wings, and the horns were still quite a bit unsettling. She continued to shuffle nervously from side to side. A little to the left. A little to the right. Sway left. Sway right. Deep breath in. Deep breath out. It would all work out. Oh, who was she kidding? If she had the ability to run without being caught she would have already sped out of there.
312 words
she defo hasn't gained the backbone yet. XD in fact she lost all of it.
ROFLMAO
Credits
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-22-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 07:45 PM