the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Don't Look Down [Loki]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
What the hell have I gotten myself into? She is still shifting nervously from side to side, and she talks about the bunny in a strange way...what is she afraid of? Him. It must be. She looks at him in a way of terror that he has never experienced, and it makes him uncomfortable. Maybe it's his wings...or horns? A lot of horses haven't seen many hybrid around, so could it be possible that she's afraid of horses like him? He didn't know, but he wasn't sure if he much cared. Why not expose her to what she was afraid of? But then again, she was shaking like a dog with her tail between her legs...

He backed away, pulling his wings into his body in a tightly knit fashion. Maybe that would help.

"I'd take the horns off if I could, but I don't think I can manage that. Are you afraid of me, miss? There isn't really any need to be afraid, I'm just a simple hybrid, nothing more or less. My name is Loki, and I'm a brother of the great Thor the Gentleheart. Do you perhaps have a name, young miss?"

Why in all of living hell did he mention Thor? No one cared that they were brothers, including Thor. He had thrown him in the wilds once more, not accepting his apology and draining his heart of all love for him. But without his outburst, he wouldn't have changed. Someday he would have to find the bastard, and thank him properly. But for now he continued to stare at the pinkish mare with ridiculously long hair who was frightened for reason beyond that that Loki's mind could comprehend.

@[Resplendence]
Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-22-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-22-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-29-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-29-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-29-2013, 10:04 PM