the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Don't Look Down [Loki]

Loki Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 4
teeroo
The mare talked slowly still, as if she was still afraid. But now it was not of him. Everything was scary? What was that supposed to mean? Was there really such a disease of the mind that made you think everything was going to hurt you? This mare looked normal, and he could also tell she was kind, for her words, while a little vague and soft spoken, were not hurtful or mean in any way. She just looked very, very scared. He felt for her, and stood back a little bit, his golden appendages kept within a small radius of his body. He wanted to come closer, but not scare her, so for the moment, he reached out his head, nuzzling the air in front of her to try to make her feel a bit better. All he could do was try, right?

"It's quite alright, Res. Being scared of things is no fun, I know that, since I was a yearling. Losing your family is hard, and I am quite sorry to hear of your loss of home and family. I have been an outcast since I have come to this land, meeting my brother and a few others in the threshold. However, upon coming here, I found my brother after two years. Thor is the King of the World's Edge now, where I am not welcomed because I was considered childish by himself and Mirage, and now am forced to be an outcast, when I just wanted to live with my brother.

It started when I was a yearling. My family lived within a large herd, my father Odin being leader. A war struck us soon after I turned one, and we as a family got separated. Thor and Odin were lost, but I was with Thor's mother, a wonderful mare named Amora. She protected me, dying for me so that I would survive. My own mother had died protecting me when I was months old, and she did as well. Whenever I told Thor, he disowned me as a brother. Since then, I have just been living out here in the wilds. I happen to have a love, a mare met not long after I came her, and she is the only mare I have ever loved. Our first child died, and perhaps we'll someday have children of our own...I'm sorry, I must be ranting. You don't want to know my whole life story, it's actually quite boring. Have you tried to find a safe place to live, one that's not the Foothills? I don't think you should be out here all alone, especially with your fears. I could perhaps lead you somewhere, so you could be safe?"

OCC: Andddd you've won one of the famous LOKI RANTS! :D

Loki
Demolition,self-destruction
What to annihilate, the age-old contradiction
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on Valentine's account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Loki and Angora, lines by tamme, colored by paddeh <3

Messages In This Thread
!! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-08-2013, 12:21 AM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-09-2013, 10:16 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-09-2013, 10:40 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-22-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-22-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-22-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-29-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Resplendence - 06-29-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: !! Don't Look Down [Loki] - by Loki - 06-29-2013, 10:04 PM