Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
before the sun sets
GLORY
</style>

Lace?

His head jerked up with a suddenness that suggested he hadn't heard the big stallion arrive. Pale eyes originally distant and unwelcoming softened at the sight of the WingLeader and with a faint smile the glazier took a step to the side, inviting the other closer to the warming flames. The little Green was given a curious look as she came closer, but as her concern proved to be directed more towards Fajira than himself the grulla sent a huff of frozen breath towards her just to show what he thought about the egoism of these beautiful little creatures. Following some impulse of curiosity the steed tried to reach out to her with his thoughts, like he'd done so many times with his White companion. He wasn't really surprised to find nothing at all; it seemed this ability really was only between two linked souls and had more to do with some inherent ability within the dragons than himself.

"It's good to see you too, Destrier" Lace said and turned the attention away from the dragon just as a trilling invitation reached his ears from the shadows of the forest; apparently Fajira was quite as curious over the fledgling as Suli was of her. "I'm fine, Fajira and I just had a dispute about manners, and I said something she didn't want to hear. We've had worse bouts than this; it'll be healed by morning anyway." He offered the heavy black a wry grin and reached down to rub the drying blood off against a sooted front leg, revealing that somehow the scratches had already begun to knit together.

"Is she yours?" he added and nodded towards the small green, who although she appeared young and newly hatched already was about the same size as Fajira. Within a season or two she'd be both longer and heavier, and quite possibly with an even worse temper. "Don't know if I should congratulate or offer my condolences..." Alright, so maybe his mood wasn't the brightest. But the company of the warrior was welcome none the less, and while the smile was wry and the tone gruff there was genuine warmth hidden within the steady gaze as Lace curiously glanced over the other. It had been a long time indeed since they came across one another, and it looked like Destrier had acclimatized well to the Edge. A dragon, a high rank... He'd even heard rumors that the other had become a father, if the sight of the filly by his side at the meeting last time was any indicator.

"You look well" he said, swallowed a sudden prick of jealousy and lowered the neck for a nibble at the rough grass.

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Past and Present [Destrier] - by Lace - 06-08-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Past and Present [Destrier] - by Destrier - 06-12-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Past and Present [Destrier] - by Lace - 06-13-2013, 06:42 AM
RE: Past and Present [Destrier] - by Destrier - 06-16-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: Past and Present [Destrier] - by Lace - 06-21-2013, 05:32 PM