Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Arah
It’s that though we learn from our mistakes we’re condemned,
To make those same mistakes
again and again.

Before the other has a chance to introduce herself to Arah, a look of worry crossed her face. Studying the other's face for a second, Arah slowly turns and analyses the creature that is making headway towards their party of two. It's not a horse and yet it's not a wolf, it's a hybrid of both of these species. Arah found herself in a state of fixation, he did not seem to want to cause either of them harm, so she just stood still and watched. She stood in a slightly submissive stance and listens to the silence that had fallen. Golden orbs travel down to the dragon draped across his shoulders, what an odd sight this pair was. He looks out over the water for a moment, Arah glances towards it too see if anything in particular has captured his interest. Nothing immediately jumps out at her so she guesses that's he's ignoring them. Golden orbs flick over to the other mare, was she seeing this...thing? Using the look on the darker mare's face as confirmation, Arah slowly looks back to the beast which now had glanced over to them and spoken. A perfectly polite question passes his lips, it causes the corners of Arah's chops to turn up. Her own quiet voice started to respond to him, "why yes, I'd sa..." The other mare's tones rang out.

Arah turned to look at the stammering mare, her similar golden gaze flicks back to Arah. The darker one seemed to be angry with him, frowning as worry suddenly began to swirl in her stomach. Feeling like she had to take control of the situation, the ivory doe offered a gentle smile to the darker mare, wanting to calm her, let her know that they had each other's backs. Her smile must have been missed because she continued, rather rudely. Shocked in to silence by the way she was acting, Arah looks upon the other creature with an apologetic facial expression. Not that was going to be any help while this other mare was standing here biting his head off. Arah had, in the beginning of the darker mares rant, figured that she was racist. "Hey..." She whispered to the other Basin member, hoping her voice would snap her out of her rather rude rant. It wasn't like this creature could help being what ever species he was. And quite frankly Arah didn't care what kind of animal he was, as long as he didn't intend to harm her. Her rudeness appeared to be on a roll though, Arah's word had not snapped her out of the accusations she was currently throwing at the other being. As the golden tipped mare mentioned his dragon companion Arah's own golden eyes rested on the little dragon. He seemed quite happy with his bond mate, Arah had no idea what the mare's issue was about the dragon. Perhaps she was jealous?

Her words are spoken lightly, almost as she's not being rude, but rather finds herself quite in the right to speak so harshly. The last thing Arah needed was a fight, she did not want to have to step in and stop an angered wolf creature from ripping this mare's throat out. Quietly, Arah wouldn't blame him if her did. The way he was being spoken too was enough to make anyone's blood boil. The darker mare had a careless way of tossing her words about, it caused fear within Arah. She did not want to be the only one with the responsible opinion, the one who would have to stop this mare in her tracks and tell her to back off. Shifting stance into a slightly defensive yet assertive position, she tired to catch the other's golden gaze. She had sparred with the general of The Basin, grinned in the face of death. These experiences made her hope that she would be able to deal with a PMSing mare. She would not upset the member of her herd though, nor would she embarrass the mare, Arah simply hoped to calm her down. However the other's tones where ringing out again, asking if the other creature had a name and introducing herself as Illynx. Drawing a breath Arah opened her mouth to say hopefully something relaxing to the mare, but the approach of another stopped her short.

The new comer was the only person Arah was truly glad to see. Although lately, he always seemed to walk in on her whenever there she was in a fight or argument. Last time and of course this time she had not caused them, but he had certainly finished them. Bidding them all good morning Arah withheld an incredulous snort. "Why is it, that whenever you see me these days, I'm involved in an issue?" She muttered quietly to Roland, a giggle quickly follows. It was intended only for her closet friend to hear, she hoped that her voice did not carry. Turning back to the meeting, Arah's orbs rest on the angry Illynx and then touch on the other. Certainly far from being racist, Arah turns to the creature. "My name is Arah, I'm a member of Aurora Basin." A genuine smile is offered to him. "Does you dragon have a name?" She falls silent having finally got an out loud sentence out.

The smell of The Basin was present on all of their coats, Arah hoped that the other being would not panic and think he was surrounded by racists. Most members knew that Arah was not a racist, and she had guessed (but did not truly know), that Roland shared the same opinion.

Illynx however seemed to be an entirely different story.

[[OOC: SO SORRY! My muse has been so..bleh up until now so I've been playing catch up, I tagged you all in it because I took so long in replying and didn't want you all to forget about this thread. I think it might be fun :3
@[Roland]
@[Illynx]
@[Osiris]]]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Re: she found herself chasing ghosts; [Arah] - by Arah - 07-17-2013, 01:42 AM