the Rift

[Open] Winds of Change

Apache Renoen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The stallion tilted his head toward the sound of another horse's voice. He gave a small appreciative smile toward the other stallion. Ceasing his walk Apache shuffled his wings, bringing them closer to his body to protect his body from the chill. Oddly enough the mud and dirt that had dried upon his pelt added an extra layer of protection against the cold. "Yes I am fine my friend." he answered, "Just a bit travel weary." Giving his forelock a shake to clear it from his eye he let out a snort, once again finding his sorry state rather amusing. "I could use a bit of assistance, could you tell me where I am?" His deep brown eyes roved the winter forest falling upon another stallion as he approached offering a tide of greeting. "And to you my friend." he answered dipping his head. Shifting so he could take in each horse with little effort Apache smiled. "I am in fact lost, but I do not mind, those who are lost tend to find the greatest of adventures. " His tail swished back and forth, disturbing the still fridge air. He was grateful to see others of his own kind, the two stallions seemed to be nice enough although one could never be certain. With little chance of fending off against two enemies he decided to remain optimistic. There was no sense in riling yourself up over nothing, no he'd remain friendly but alert as he was certain they would as well.

He had no idea where he was but it seemed that the place was nice enough compared to other areas he had traveled through. He had been moving around far too much lately, perhaps it was time to settle down once more and find some peace. Giving his shoulders a role the mud cracking from the motion, Apache eased some of the tension in his muscles from his long travel. This place was really quite beautiful, the snow glittered upon the ground as frost kissed the trees turning them to crystal as they sparkled in the sunlight.

-Sorry for the short reply, anyone else who'd still like to join are welcome to hop in-

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-08-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apollo - 06-08-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 06-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-10-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 06-16-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-22-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:02 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 07-11-2013, 02:55 PM