the Rift

[Open] Winds of Change

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Apollo smiled brilliantly at the fellow male's words. Indeed, one would be exhausted when first arriving into Helovia, for travel could grate on both the body and the mind if not rested well enough... The Earth Medic chuckled and shifted his stance, rear right hoof cocking slightly in a sign that he was at most ease. "Of course," Apollo answered in response to his question, his smile softening and a kind sheen overtaking his gentle amber eyes, "You're standing in the Threshold of Helovia. Many enter this land just as you have... Are you, by chance, searching for a place to call home?"

As soon as the inquiry had left his lips, however, they were joined by another male, one that Apollo immediately recognized. Those golden adorned wings, the familiar ebony and ivory painted hide, and those gentle, yet always aware golden depths. "Midas!" Apollo exclaimed, his ears snapped forward at attention. "Oh, my friend, it's so good to see you again!" As the Pegasus drew closer and offered his muuzzle, Apollo couldn't help but take a step or two in the General's direction, his own nose outretched. Gently, as one brother would do to the other, Apollo brushed his muzzle against Midas', allowing the General's scent to fill him. "How are things in the Dragon's Throat? Peaceful, I hope...?" Here, the Earth Medic paused and then chuckled, a sincere and happy look crossing his face. "I haven't had the chance to congratulate you yet on becoming a father. So, congratulations, brother."

Even though the Grey were to swear allegiance only to themselves, Apollo knew he could never go to war against Midas' home should the situation ever arise. Just as the Grey had become his family, so had Midas. Yet, hopefully with the relationship between Ktulu and Midas, such a drastic thing would never happen.

An almost sheepish expression crossed the overos' face and he glanced back to the newcomver, an apologetic grin marring his features. "You are right, I suppose... If not for being lost, then I myself wouldn't be here. And what an adventure it has been since then!" Apollo chuckled and traded a knowing glance with Midas before focusing on Apache once more. "Forgive my rudeness; I am Apollo, Earth Medic of the Grey. If you are searching for a place of respite, I can offer you my home... Or, if Midas here is feeling particularly generous, perhaps he could offer you his?" There was nothing but teasing adoration in Apollo's tone, for he knew Midas quite well. Not once had he seen his friend in a non-generous mood.

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-08-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apollo - 06-08-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 06-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-10-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:32 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 06-16-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Apache Renoen - 06-22-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: [Open] Winds of Change - by Midas - 07-07-2013, 11:02 PM