the Rift

The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It was normal that the stallions face looked cold and emotionless. And it was no different as he looked at this mare. He had no feelings towards her. Nothing at all. He felt not one thing. But he could sense her happiness. And it disgusted him. How could a creature be so happy, and also so full of themselves. Well there were many horses who thought far to highly of themselves. Sure she was pretty. But that was it.

Next came the flattering. And yet again. His face did not change one bit. His cold stare etching into her forehead. He let out a soft grunt.

"Oh please fae save your adulatory words for someone who really does give a damn." Australian accent was think, but his voice showed no emotion. Mo anger, happiness, sadness, nothing. "The worlds edge is quite the sight. It is led by Mirage the Dragonheart, and Thor the Gentleheart. Maybe there, if you are interested in accompanying me, you will find a stallion who finds your imposing words to be worthwhile. As for on myself, I would save your affirmation"

He looked back at her. The snow starting to settle on his ebony coat, trying to blend him in with his surroundings. He lifted his large black bat wings and stretched them out, watching as the snow fell from their thin long limbs.

Words words. words.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 01:37 AM