the Rift

The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
K A H L U A
He was stoic, she could see that. His look didn't ever change as she played and flirted. She wasn't upset or surprised. She learned long ago that you would always find those that were... outside the realm of influence. Even so, she had to try. Or maybe she just wasn't smart enough to tell the difference before trying. Intelligence had never been her forte- all of that had been afforded to her brother. But then, if everyone was smart then no one would be smart at all, would they? They'd all just be average. The world needed those that were a little... slower to balance out the crowd. As the stallion grunted Kahlua turned her head to face him directly. Adulatory... The world was foreign to her, but the tone of his sentence told her all she needed to know. It was odd that his words could seem so angry and yet his voice remained so plain. As of yet, she didn't know what he liked... she knew what he didn't like though. And that was one step closer to the truth. “My apologies, Duch. If you'll still have me I'm happy to come." She reigned her forwardness in as much as possible, but her eyes were still bright with love for life and she could never hide the spring in her voice. “At least I'll know I'm safe with such an... unwavering companion standing guard." It was no game this time. This she meant. Could he tell? Perhaps, if he was intuitive; perhaps not, a smile still lit her face as she spoke. She couldn't help it. Still, he seemed smarter than she was. She shifted her weight and placed one hoof out in front of her. If he was ready to lead, she was ready to follow. For now.
In the face of adversity carry on. Keep your head high and never slow down. The thing about life is, new opportunities arise all the time. And you never know where they're going to come from. Rejection happens. So what. Horses live this life to hurt others. They make a game out of it, make it fun, justify it. If you don't let them reject you don't have to be a part of their game. So head up, chin forward and keep moving. The bigger they are, the harder they fall right?
OOC| Hm... sorry if this thread has been a little all over the place. It's been literally years since I've done this. Trying to get back into it. Probably picked a bad character to start on a new forum, huh? Seem a little full of myself!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-08-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 06-09-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: The Proletariat and the Bourgeoisie [OPEN] - by Kahlua - 06-09-2013, 01:05 AM