[OPEN] Meet me at the border || Adrixaura
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
I HAVE BURNED MY TOMORROWS, AND I STAND INSIDE TODAY
At the edge of the future, and my dreams all fade away

Ophelia grit her teeth as she saw a slew of strangers on the fringes of her land, discussing matters that should not be allowed ever since they won the battle to keep the mare in custody. She frowned and tilted her ears back, assuming her cloak of invisibility to approach unseen. There, she listened and watched, able to smell the familiar scent of Knox also nearby. After listening to the brief conversation and spying on the little hybrid foal with little emotion other than a tight "ahah", she unveiled herself and came to stand just beside Knox.

Tinek, the silver royal spiraled down from the skies and sat upon her crest, talons weaving in her mane for support. Crimson eyes settled on the group, but Ophelia was unafraid. She and Tonka had come to a rather decent agreement, but the mare, Adrixaura, had been nothing but an irritating pain. She had pried briefly into Knox's mind after he had given her permission to do so and was entirely disappointed in the mare's behavior. The spotted one should be more grateful that she had been allowed to birth her frostfall spawn in the safety of a herdland instead of the dangers of the wilds.

Ophelia gently aimed to place her soft muzzle to the crest of Knox, a soft gesture of solidarity and appreciation. Then, her gaze turned to Tonka, the leader, for it was with him that any deal be made. "My fighter has beat yours and your mare has birthed her foal in the safety of our herdlands, ungratefully," she murmured, having heard her complaints and accusations from Knox's mind. "As I told you earlier when you promised to adjust the purpose of your band, I have no more qualms with you. Both your mare and the fighter who challenged for her freedom may go."

She tossed her in the direction of the wilds. "I expect that any more visits will be met on the borders, here."

Image Credit: haiinee @ sxc.hu

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Tonka - 06-09-2013, 10:02 AM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Adrixaura - 06-09-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Roy - 06-09-2013, 03:49 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Sikeax - 06-09-2013, 04:05 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Knox - 06-09-2013, 07:52 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Ophelia - 06-10-2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Meet me at the border || Adrixaura - by Tonka - 06-14-2013, 05:05 PM