the Rift

The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

As the trio paced the distance to the oasis, the General pointed out landmarks that scattered the terra firma. Andash quickly made a mental note of them all, knowing he would need them in the future. A warmth fell over him, feeling comforted and reassured by the sincerity and the honesty, as well as the effort made by the sir. It never occured to him that he would have been accepted and not discriminated by such superiors as Azzuen and Cassiopeia.

He stretched his tapered ashen neck to allow himself to drink, his handsome crown glowing. His pools of azure skirted the landscape every now and again to keep a watch as he welcomed the refreshing water. It lightened his spirits further, and refreshed his mind. His lead daggers felt the soft breeze fly grains of the desert sand against them; he noticed this barely as the cool air was welcomed by him. He replied to Azzuen, I believe that a creature can survive anywhere if he has the knowledge, and of course the means of using the resources that are already there, including water such as from the oasis." With a shake of his bleached, sapphire tinted mane, he added, "Thank you, Azzuen."

The ever changing orbs of Azzuen surprised Andash, as he hadn't come across such an ability before. Having noticed this, he noted it and drew his attention back to the water. Taking a few last gulps, he regained his proud posture and twisted round to courteously face the General. He listened to what his superior had to say.

Surprise overthrew Andash. I'm being asked such a duty? Pride swelled up inside him, as he detected the honesty in Azzuen's orbs. It was no mistaking, this was not a joke. He shook the sudden surprise from his crown, keen to accept such an offer. "I would be honoured to. It is a great thing for me to be asked. And yes, exploring and getting to know this area would be most helpful." He glanced over to the dame who had remained quiet during this time, then focused his attention back to his leader.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-24-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-26-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-27-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-03-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-05-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-06-2012, 11:23 AM