the Rift

The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom
She remained mostly silent as the two stallions exchanged words, her sapphire gaze shifting from Azzuen to Andash with each evanescent interval of speech. She locked eyes with the ebony stud for a mere fleeting instant as his massive fledged appendage settled atop the sweeping contours of her back, a smile working its way onto her lips before she too turned to regard Andash yet another time. She listened intently to the words the ashen beast articulated as a leonine tuft swayed in the air behind her, swatting superfluously, yet lightly at her hocks and lower haunches. "I would be more than happy to show you around some if you ever feel the urge." With that, she looked toward Azzuen, her expression exemplifying an inquiry of his approval.

Her thoughts had begun to stray toward the whereabouts of her daughter. Casting her gaze away from the pair, she was certain Azzuen would not have left her if he worried for her safety. There wasn't exactly a immense deal of threatening things that loomed within these borders, but it was only natural for a mother to worry about such things. Touching her muzzle to Azzuen's nape momentarily as if to gain his attention, she parted her kissers to speak. "I shall leave you two to talk this through. Andash, it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She nodded toward him as she began to pivot away, a single stride conveying her a foot or two before calling back to her mate: "I suppose I'll see you later, love?" There was a coy glint in her eye, something nearly indiscernible that lingered within their liquid depths.

And with that, she leaped into the sky, heading toward the Dragon's Blood tree where she trusted she would find Cirrus: asleep where she always was.

Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-24-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-26-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-27-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Cassiopeia - 07-28-2012, 05:34 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-03-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-05-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-06-2012, 11:23 AM