the Rift

The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

An elated feeling swept over Andash as Azzuen judged him on what he could be capable of, not the weakness that his silhouette exhibited. He wondered whether he should simply class himself as an equine, since the term pegasus was not strictly true if he could not fly. The ashen brute was heavily glad that he had been accepted into a herd that was alight with the different variations of the equine: the horned; the winged; the equines. This way he could be able to prove he was worthy by matching himself with the standards of the other herd members without having to compare himself with another winged creature that would certainly wipe the floor with him when it came to flight.

The breeze gave little comfort to Andash, it simply played with strands of his bleached and sapphire silks, no respite to his pelt that was strained underneath the heat of the sun. He continued to listen to the charcoal beast, hanging on his every word to take in as much information as he could. A good memory, Andash stored in the information that he was being fed with.

Azzuen's stature and general facial expressions changed to a heartwarming, elated poise as he mentioned Cassiopeia and their daughter, Cirrus. It saddened Andash as well as it filled him with hope, he could only ever hope to know the feeling of falling that deep into affection with someone. One day. He was amused by the way he described of Cirrus being a bit of a handful. "That's the young ones for you, bless them."

As the charcoal brute's face grew serious as he expressed his feelings towards the hardships that Andash had faced in his past, Andash truly felt that he found comfort in him. Perhaps even friendship that went beyond the call of duty. He toggled his daggers over the ground to keep the blood circulation moving through his brawny pillars. "I am honoured to become a soldier, it is a duty that I wish to do to the best of my ability for the good of the herd. I am truly thankful for you Azzuen, it's not often that people look beyond the fault and actually think I am worthy of being a value to the herd," He continued after a slight pause, friendliness and acceptance towards the brute evident in his ice azure orbs. "I shall do as you bid, I understand that adding more members to the ranks is important, and it would definitely be a satisfying experience to meet more creatures that pass through the Threshold."

He dipped his handsome crown in understanding of the gathering that would be held soon for the soldiers, showing that he was keen on doing his duties right. "I will of course attend, and call for you or Kri if ever the time calls for it- I'm yet to meet our leader..." He decided within his own thoughts that he would attempt to get to know the leader, it was always useful to know the members of the herd.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-24-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-26-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-27-2012, 12:30 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 07-31-2012, 05:43 PM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-03-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-05-2012, 09:58 AM
RE: The truth so clear | andash, onni, azzuen, open - by Andash - 08-06-2012, 11:23 AM