the Rift

[PRIVATE] Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah}

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
Manipulative. Cruel. Exactly what I was. Lovely traits, no? A cruel smile was placed upon this mare's lips as she peered between this Sulwyn and I. "No allegiance would be correct," I responded, boredom dripping off of my maw as I stood up taller between the two of them. And then the white dove was offering help. Help with a price. Definitely as manipulative as I. But it didn't take long for this grulla mare beside me to break down and begin to cry. "Kleine is weaker than I expected. Bulk up." I chastised the mare as she yanked her leg free from the thorny branches that had snagged her. She's trembling. How cute. How cute and utterly disgraceful.

It is obvious she can't even keep her mind in one decision. How can she when she complains that she can't dare help only to see if she was willing to strike the deal. The mare was getting easily lost in her thoughts. I could have left by now but I was way too amused with the fact that this one could not hold herself together to leave. A laugh was placed upon my lips as she turned to apologize for ignoring me. Ha. An apology. She really was weak. The strong did not apologize. She explained her little dancing flame and how her only intent had been to free me from the stag. Good. But she was still utterly stupid.

Time of war not being upon them. That was true. But blood could always be spilled. It was something I loved taking a part in as well. And perhaps she'll get to see that if she continues to be weak," Schwere purred, laughing at the fact that he knew I would easily best the mare in a fight. "I will travel with you Kleine. But you should learn the idea of strength. You seem to be lacking it," another pause, "Or perhaps only those with horns are granted it." A smirk rested upon my face as I peered to her, awaiting for our departure.

352 words
Seele's annoyed and saying anything to piss off Sul
also I couldn't tell if she was actually draining the energy or not - so I went with she wasn't...
If you're warm, then you can't relate to me
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 06-09-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 06-16-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Seele - 06-22-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 07-02-2013, 01:22 PM