the Rift

[PRIVATE] Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah}

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Not edited, too tired to do it now. I'll fix in the morning but I said I'd get the reply up xD

Arah
It’s that though we learn from our mistakes we’re condemned,
To make those same mistakes
again and again.

How stupid was this mare? The Ivory doe laughed at her weak defence of the Goddess. Well, then. What a cute little loyal follower. Arah sighed and watched the mare display her anger. This cute little grulla does not scare Arah in the slightest. Arah had looked death in the eyes and given him a smug smile. How was this little girl to challenge her. As the only mare continues in her angry huff Arah keeps to silent choosing to watch the current show rather than contributing to it. Honestly, she wondered why the mare had suddenly jumped down her throat. It's not like Arah had actually done or said anything to harm them. A giggle tumbled from the ivory mares lips now. She 'appreciated the offer'. How pathetic, she had chosen to be righteous instead of picking magic just to stroke her own ego. The ivory doe didn't speak for a moment, instead she pawed the ground slightly. She was nervous about the mental sate of this mare in front of her. She had obviously just run into two crazies, it really was her lucky day today. With an unfazed expression, the mare as white as the snow falling around them turns and begins to walk away.

Her voice calls out to the white mare again though, and Arah pauses, letting the mares cold words rush over her back. Arah frowned confused as the raging mare finally finished yelling at her. "I didn't assume or think anything." Out loud she still spoke to the earth around her refusing to look back over at the other mare that she found extremely rude. "Mare you are growing far too bold!" Now angry herself Arah turns back to the other. "Because of me?" She screeched feeling furious. "How dare you make such an assumption, I had nothing to do with the death!" She snorted, her burning eyes still staring at the other. "If you had not been so rude to me, I would have grieved the death with you!" The truth spoke loudly in her tones.

Arah watched the mare begin to cry and for the first time n her life did not try to comfort the one who was crying. She was too busy nursing her own wounds to care. Crying was not weakness in her eyes, but it was the show of someone finally breaking down. Arah huffed and her voice was soft. "I am sorry though, but just because I come from somewhere, does not mean I represent or share their ideals." She walked closer to the crying mare. "You would do well to remember that."

This mare infuriated her, and Arah ignored her prisoners words. The mare takes a moment to gather herself, she summons magic. Arah watched the little balls of magic with interest not feeling threatened by them in the slightest. Th mare asked if she was still willing to corporate. Scoffing Arah replies "No. But I've already offered. I won't take that back now." She sighed before continuing. "My price. You release her when the quest is over. Straight away. You don't impression me. And a new one. You will stop judging people from where they are from."

She listened to the mare terms and sighed. "Yes yes, I'll go to the veins with you." Narrowing her eyes Arah couldn't help but scoff at her final statement. "I disagree, you made it war between us when you went all...crazy one me." Arah sighed with pity. "But it is in my nature to forgive, but I want to make it perfectly clear where I stand." She looked the mare dead in the eye.

"I don't trust you."
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 06-09-2013, 02:06 PM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Arah - 07-02-2013, 07:39 AM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 06-16-2013, 03:33 AM
RE: Treated as Equals {Steal Thread; Seele, Arah} - by Sulwyn - 07-02-2013, 01:22 PM