the Rift

[OPEN] Faded Colors (Shadow, Open)

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Heart Family
Aiko

"I am approached by one covered in midnight, her eyes the color of a dark flower, and it seems almost out of place for her to be in this desert of red and orange, with the red hot sun shining down on her thick black coat. She looks questioningly at me, asking why I am frowning and not out being more like a foal. I can feel myself being weighed down by adult issues even now, and I even frown at myself. Why am I not just out trying to make myself feel better, instead of sitting here pondering what to do on a useless topic? I turn to her, looking at her own stature of an adult, and a small smile creeps upon my soft lips. I give way a small giggle, thinking myself too silly still to be an adult, and thus I give up on trying. Though perhaps she could help me, maybe even talk out with me...but I'm sure if it will do much good."

'You are right, the day is bea-uti-ful, even in the season of...Frostfall. Though there is a reason why I am sad...my father has been missing since...what is it, Orangemoon?...and though I have tried to find him, all of my eff-orts have been no good. My father, I know with my heart and soul, would never leave me and my mother. He left us for a reason, but what it was I don't know, and said he would be back...he...he prom-ised. But why is he not back?'

"I struggled with my words, but does not keep emotion from flooding my heart. I sighed, turned back to vast expense of the deserts that surrounded the Southern territory. My throat started to swell as tears welled in my soft black eyes. What if he was in trouble, and no one was coming to help him?"

'This...is why I am not out playing. It is too much of a bur-den on my heartt. But it's ok, I think, hope he'll be backk s-oon. Tell me, whoo are you? I don't think I've seen you around, are you neww?'

@[Shadow]

"blah blah blah."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Faded Colors (Shadow, Open) - by Aiko Darleane - 06-09-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Faded Colors (Shadow, Open) - by Shadow - 06-10-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: Faded Colors (Shadow, Open) - by Aiko Darleane - 06-17-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: Faded Colors (Shadow, Open) - by Shadow - 06-22-2013, 12:29 PM