the Rift

[PRIVATE] Released Through a Dream (d'art, Arah)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

V A L E N T I N E

This fantasy, this fallacy, this tumbling stone
Echoes of a city that's long overgrown,

Your heart is the only place that I call home,
I cannot be returned.

Swirling mists came and went, my body felt a tingling sensation as I was joined by my attendant, that of whom was adapt at guarding a broken soul and body. It was partially his fault to begin with, but now his magic of time that was given to him by the God of Spark flowed through my veins and organs, patching them and giving them rebirth. It was the health that I now processed that brought my mind back to me, the nightmares and scream still reverberating through the channels of my consciousnesses. I was told to stand, and I did not refuse, raising to my feet on shaky legs. I had been a prisoner for much to long, and I was broken now, not even attempting to flee. I could not even lend myself to look him in the eyes, for I felt that I was not worthy of seeing such a sight. How had this come to be? Whatever he wanted of me now, I knew that I could not resist, and I would take the beating. I just wished it would be over, quick enough so that I would feel no pain.

Death would be a blessing now, but I knew that he could not kill me, for some how I would not let him. It was almost as if I wanted to stay alive and continue torturing myself, but I had to live, I just had to. Aiko. Cherie. I couldn't die thinking of them, they needed me. The Throat was my family, and I hadn't been there long enough. In twelve years, I had never felt so at home, so loved, so accepted. Was this how it was going to end, by being slain in the crystal snow, my limp grey body fallen on the ground, lifeless as the snow took my body as a frozen treat? I couldn't stand the thought, and though I wanted to say something, I didn't. I just stood there, head down as he called for a mare, and she appeared. From what I could see, her hair was long, and she was of a whiteish coloring, but I looked no further, preferring to let the icy wind whip at my red bangs.

OCC: Apparently random first person xD So he's not going to resist, just sit there and be a submissive weirdo

@[d'Artagnan]
@[Arah]
"blah blah blah."

Image Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Released Through a Dream (d'art, Arah) - by Valentine - 06-15-2013, 08:03 AM