the Rift

[PRIVATE] Released Through a Dream (d'art, Arah)

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
She was quick to respond and the shade nodded to her in short greeting, happy at her brisk attitude. It seemed he shouldn't judge everyone by first appearance, Arah was indeed proving to be more and more useful everyday. Carefully considering his words, he paused before his instruction, it was a delicate matter and the Mender wanted to make sure he did it right. Finding the right words and trusting Aramis to watch Valentine, he turned to Arah with searching eyes, ears directly forward and confident. "I have a question to ask of you, since intelligence seems to be your forte. Our little prisoner here has dabbled where he shouldn't have dabbled and knows more than he should. I ask you, for the sake of the Aurora Basin, do you know a way to remove all the information he knows about a group called The Plague. Valentine here was once considered apart of this faction, but has since turned traitor and started begging before Kri." He paused then, watching her face carefully for any signs of resistance before continuing on to his final words.

"I also beg that you yourself do not seek out information about the group that call themselves The Plague. As your fellow unicorn brother, this is for your own safety." His gaze bored into her features, begging her not to ask him more about it. If she found out too much, d'Artagnan would have to kill her. That was something he did not want to do. Finally, he took a few steps back, neck arching with a questionable expression. "Can you do it?"

By this time Valentine appeared to have gotten to his feet, though he said nothing. Good. Aramis watched the white stallion like a hawk watched a mouse. Ready for any command his bonded gave him, for the hell dog also knew that if anything went wrong, it would be his job to deal the death blows. It was a difficult and tense situation, but if all went to plan, then the Nightshade could finally set free the worthless piece of meat before him. No longer would he be bound to his idiotic life and his mind could finally rest a while.

d'Artagnan remained at a distance, watching and waiting for the Impersonator to respond and the events to play out. Mismatched eyes calculating and piercing.

[ack ack ack sorry for the wait and it's short >< But I didn't want to hold this up any longer <3]
It's nothing that complicated, I just want to kill you

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Released Through a Dream (d'art, Arah) - by d'Artagnan - 06-20-2013, 04:56 PM