the Rift

[OPEN] Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri)

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

It is with a heavy heart my eyes finally fall upon the dappled grey form below.

Amidst the wall which grows more with each passing day, red sands swirl and lift. Winter's chill has touched everywhere except the southern home of the Dragon's Throat. However, as the stallion stumbles forward in confusion, the icy chains of the Aurora Basin come with them. It is when my dark eyes catch the fleeting glances of crimson that I fall like a stone from the sky above.

My chocolate wings catch me, as the wind does, when I reach the nearer ground now, expanding like sails to stop my descent almost immediately. Hooves of sharp grey cleanly split the sand below, kissing my desert home gently before they tear in deeper, sending me swiftly in the direction of Valentine. His body quakes as if on fire, but there are no flames within sight, aside from the golden sun above. I rush to his side, extending a feathery appendage to gently touch his shoulder.

Wounds, if physical, are distant, but there is a madness in his eyes which touch my soul and spark anger in my heart. Upon his skin, the scent of sweat and the reek of pine trees and crystalline snow. Psyche, that bitch. She may have triumphed in her homeland, but should I get another chance to bite her in the ass, I would arise victorious. "Valentine," I say, my gruff voice turning toward soft notes that almost seemed like the feminine creature I had been intended to grow into. "You are home, my brother. Please, calm your mind; no one here will harm you." I pause, my eyes searching his for understanding. "I will silence any who may dare to try."

credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Kri - 06-16-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Aiko Darleane - 06-22-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Wilted Flowers on the Wall (Heart Family, Kri) - by Aiko Darleane - 08-11-2013, 07:12 PM