the Rift

A little help for alone horse?

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I smiled at her as she asked me about the bark. What could I honestly say? "Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Why not try it for yourself? I fancy it. An alternative that can substitute for grass. But even grass has its own tastes as well." Much like the equines ourselves, bark had its own taste, grass had its own taste, and almost everything had its own taste. It all just depended on what kind it was. Of course, you would always get the bad apples sometimes, but you know, that happens.

Then the topic of a friend came up and I chuckled. "I don't know many people here myself. But, of course. I am always looking for friends. Friends and even family." As the young girl before me attempted to bow as I did, I smiled at her. It was very kind for her to try and return the gesture. However, she ended up falling over. I lowered my head to her level, as she was avoiding eye contact. I gave a gentle and warm smile then said "We can work on it." I chuckled, my eyes twinkling.

"Welcome to Helovia, Saffron. There are four main herds, the Windtossed Foothills, World's Edge, Dragon's Throat, and the Aurora Basin. I belong to none of them and am known as an 'outcast'. I would avoid the Basin, however. They are a land of racist unicorns. I know not a lot of the other herds, besides the Throat. They are comprised mostly of pegasi with others like me and you as well as unicorns in the mix."

I cleared my throat and beckoned her to follow me. "If you wish, you can follow me and I can tell you more on the way south. I'm seeking to escape this cold. Migration if you will, I suppose. Perhaps you won't have to dig in the snow for a decent meal or strip bark from a tree to eat." I chuckled slightly then smiled again, taking a step towards the south.

"Talk"

Image Credits Crows

Messages In This Thread
A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 03:37 AM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: A little help for alone horse? - by Saffron - 06-10-2013, 09:29 PM