the Rift

[OPEN] Who's sandbox is this? (Hector)

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan
Her head turned sharply as she saw a winged flame come gliding towards her in the outskirts of her field of vision. Wait, no.. not a flame. Just a stallion dyed in almost the same flaming hues as the landscape around them, a deep earthy chestnut with eyes like fire and a mane that reminded her of a sunset she had seen once as a foal. The skies had been set ablaze then, bathing the world in crimson and yellow until her heart had ached from the beauty of it. An ear twitched as he landed, a wing unfurled and stretched backwards until the inky feathers brushed over the red sands, only to quickly snap back and return to its place against the shaded sides, prepared to stretch out once more at the slightest sign of violence. Not that she thought he'd attack her. Just... one never knew. Tensing up slightly she forced herself to remain still as the stallion came closer, eyes widening for every step he took in her direction.

He was big. Very big, in fact. So tall that when he came to a halt not far from her, Skuggi had to look up to meet his gaze, bright orange squaring off against shaded violet. It felt quite certain that he was the tallest pegasus she had ever seen, and for a long while it was all she could do to take in the sheer size of the steed with a stare that most would have considered to be rather rude.
And yet, it wasn't the difference in height that glued her tongue to her gums, nor was it the thought of how enormous his wingspan had to be to lift him off the ground. It was the horn. Only once before had the little raven seen a horned horse, up in the frozen cave where she and Cirrus had come across a bare-shouldered creature. The memory still made her twist uncomfortably, unable to quite accept how lacking the unicorn had seemed.

But Hector... He rather went to the other extreme, and even as she registered the fact that he had spoken to her the newcomer felt questions form on her tongue about the heavy protrusions that jutted from his face.
"Shadow" she replied absentmindedly and shifted the weight between her feet, uncertain if the simple introduction was going to be enough. "No wonder, I just came here... Cirrus invited me" she added, hoping that the name of the healer would mean anything to him.

"Are... Aren't those heavy?" she asked when the mare found herself incapable of staying quiet anymore, and gestured towards the two sharp branches that broke his blaze. "I didn't know it was possible to have wings and a horn.. horns." A slightly quizzical look crossed her face as she blinked up at him, trying to sort out the torrent of fear-mixed curiosity in her head. "I've never seen... are you.. I mean, do you belong to a different race? Than me, I mean." It certainly wasn't the most eloquent speech she'd ever held, but hey. Who could blame her, after all the shocks she'd had these past few days?

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 06-10-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 06-23-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 06-23-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 06-23-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 06-23-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 07-02-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 07-02-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 07-03-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 07-06-2013, 07:51 PM