the Rift

[OPEN] Who's sandbox is this? (Hector)

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

Hector
In no time at all, Hector found himself rather enjoying the conversation, the mare's answers were unexpected and the more the playful talking went on the more he began to warm to her. Perhaps he had found another friend within this growing family, Hector hadn't had much luck in meeting many others and each friend he gained were always held in the hybrid's highest regard. Friends were something new to him upon joining this land, he'd never had any back home, and that made him cherish them all the more. He listened intently to her answers, the corners of his mouth twitching in amusement and his mind ticking away on how best to answer the words she threw back at him. Maybe it was the forward way she looked at him or the brutal honesty that intrigued him, all the same, it was a meeting he was not going to forget. The stud flicked his leonine tail before a bright smile broke out on his features.

"I imagine it would be quite a shock, though I'm sure I'm not the strangest creature you will find here." He paused then to consider her other words, his eyes glazing over in thought as he contemplated the joys of flying. It was indeed a miraculous and wonderful thing to fly, to feel the air on your wings and the sun on your back. To view the world from a unique perspective of beauty. There was nothing quite like flying and he understood her comment quite well though the boy could also understand the feel of the ground. He was, after all, fifty percent equine. "They could not understand, I think. To know the beauty of flight one would have to experience the ride, but I do also love the earth. Sometimes it is nice to simply walk from place to place." He said quite dreamily, the touch of the ground and the embrace of the ocean were all things he had come to treasure as well.

It was then he bellowed into peels of rough laughter, this mare was not frightened of him at all! He was glad of it. She need not fear the stallion before her, unless those he loved were threatened, Hector was indeed the gentlest of giants, only irritated now and then as was the way of an imperfect being. He bowed his head flamboyantly, folds of orange hair falling over his face before he lifted back up with an expression of mirth. Fearless indeed, she seemed to boldly go where her heart told her. "I have no magic to use against you dear Shadow and I am sure you are far too quick for me to spear you with my horns. I am indeed a gentle giant unless my kin are threatened, that I will not stand for."

His gaze turned thoughtful once again as he pondered introducing Veci. How did he introduce a spectre anyway? She'd probably think him a complete lunatic, but with the way this conversation was going, Hector didn't see why not. For now he left the boggart to his mischievous games and rather boldly approached the subject him. "I do, however, have a ghost that follows me round. I would beware of him, he's not evil, just a mischievous sprite by the name of Veci." He stopped talking then, watching her carefully, he would not blame her for thinking him an idiot. After all, who bonded to a ghost? A ghost that hatched from an egg, slithering out like a shadow before becoming invisible to the eye.
image credits

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 06-10-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 06-23-2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 06-23-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 06-23-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 06-23-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 07-02-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 07-02-2013, 11:28 AM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Hector - 07-03-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Who's sandbox is this? (Hector) - by Shadow - 07-06-2013, 07:51 PM