the Rift

Malleable Accents

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
Hey guys, so now that Val is back in the Throat, he is open for business! Coping Chan just a little bit xD

Malleable Accents

Dragon's Throat Artisian

The God of the Sun bestows upon a crafting character of the Dragon's Throat the ability to wrought metal into various shapes by using the Seer's fire. They are immune to the lick of flames and cannot be burned, and they use a type of telekenesis to form the metal into shapes. Metal craftier, can create small to large items that are made of different types of metals of different shapes and sizes.

Items and armor will be available upon request, and there will be three slots for each season, unless there is a bigger project or collab that needs to be done.

Frostfall Orders

~ Herd Project: Build the Wall (w/ Soh)
~ Lace (Chan): Titanium armor, a face-guard, leg protectors and a chain mail caparison that reaches the knees

Birdsong Orders

~ Africa:
~ Open Slot
~ Open Slot

Tallsun Orders

~ Open Slot
~ Open Slot
~ Open Slot

Orangemoon Orders

~ Open Slot
~ Open Slot
~ Open Slot

Payment Information

Valentine will be accepting amulets, help with finding objects (if it needs something else to be crafted with), or will do it for free :) It depends on who you are/how you interact with him, and this will be decided ICly.
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
Hmmm, what payments do you prefer?

-thinks about necklace-

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan
Copy all you want. I think I nicked the idea from Blu originally ;D

I would like to order a lithe armor for Lace in titanium; a face-guard, leg protectors and a chainmail caparison that reaches the knees. As for payment, I'm sure they can come up with a trade IC, unless you really want an amulet or some such for it. :)
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Hidden Account
teeroo
I have put up payment information, which will be done ICly, sorry Riv, I almost forgot about that. I'm sure that once Africa gets back to DT, they can discuss it, but until she gets back I will place her name with a question mark next to it.

Edit: Just found out that Chan's armor is going to take a season, so until Africa get's back she'll have to wait till Birdsong <3

Thanks Chan :D And I would love to make armor for Lace, and would love to discuss it as well. If he'd like to come to the Throat they can discuss it there, and payment can be set up also.
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
Thanks tee ♡ if its better I don't mind her going down for next season :-D

Hidden Account
teeroo
Of course darling, thanks for understanding <3 When the time comes, you can tell me details and such for it, and we can thread to make it offical