the Rift

[OPEN] A Long Trip Alone || Saffron

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I smiled as she exclaimed that the snow had melted as she touched it. I assumed that she had never seen the frozen and crystallized particles of water for if she had, it would probably come as more of a nuisance than of enjoyment. I used to be much like her, but of course, I had been exposed to it when I was very young. Now it was simply something that made me become cold and wet. Needless to say, snow still held a beauty that I could admire.

"Snow. Small, tiny particles of frozen water that fall from the sky when the temperature is cold enough. Have you never seen it before?"

The question was innocent. Had she not, I had quite the treat for her consider that my eyes had spotted another thing a few feet away. I made sure my eyes didn't linger, that way I wouldn't give anything away. I moved my head around, searching with my eyes for some cover that had yet to have the ground beneath it covered in snow. My shaggy, winter coat provided some protection, but still.

When I found it, I snorted which turned the breath from my nostrils into winter's breath. It looked like a fine mist of smoke. The cover was from under a large pine whose needles were thick in quantity and still clinging on and whose branches were very large in radius and length. My 'treat' was also found near here.

"I've found where we will be resting for the night, Saffron."

"Talk"

Image Credits Crows

Messages In This Thread
A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-12-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-12-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-12-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 07-01-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 07-01-2013, 08:02 PM