the Rift

[OPEN] A Long Trip Alone || Saffron

Saffron Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Saffron smiled back tired. “I-Icicles…what is that?” She asked as she watched Adalaide get something down. She couldn’t make heads or tails of it until it was close. Once it was she then sniffed it melting it a little. “Wow…its long ice” Saffron couldn’t do more then watch it and snorted like it would jump up to get her. Once she could tell it was going to move or anything would happen she licked it just enough to get it stuck on her tongue. She tired to get it off before jumping to her hoofs. Her long black tail up in the air as she moved around shaking her head to get it off. It took a bit before her hot breath and moving around helped melt it. As it fell it to the floor disappearing into the snow she turned to Adalaide and walked over. “It bit me..” She said as she laid down now all what Adalaide had said hit her. To get some rest and that they be traveling far the coming day, So she laid down where she was before her long milky coat fitting right into the snow that was around them. “Do they always bit?” Was the next thing out of her mouth as all the tiredness came back and she lay on her side more then on her legs. As she blinked and looked over to her new friend. “Okay I guess I will rest….but you maybe should too” She said before laying down fully. Her mane long enough to now cover her neck and some of her body keeping her warmer. After a couple of minutes of laying there Saffron’s head popped back up and smiled to the older mare. “W-Will you tell me a story” Yes it was odd request but she wanted to her keep talking as she slept. There was something that just didn’t make her feel right to sleep yet, or at less fall to sleep.

"Talk" Walk Think

Image Credits Crows

Messages In This Thread
A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-12-2013, 04:45 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-12-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 06-12-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 06-12-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Adalaide - 07-01-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: A Long Trip Alone || Saffron - by Saffron - 07-01-2013, 08:02 PM