the Rift

with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN

Tangere Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She studies his face in the lull of silence that washes so naturally over the three. Her focus is broken when the pup fidgets and itches, her ears bend to the slight disturbance in the circle (or triangle?). Internally she grins at the irresistible ‘cuteness’ of a young animal, especially a loyal dog. Outwardly she casts a rather blank look back to the stallion as he speaks. Half of her pink muzzle coils at the edge of her lips, the wrinkles deepen in her soft painted face and her dark eyes flicker over his shadowy body. His reply makes her curious, a seed she’s sure he meant to plant inside her wanting mind.

She creeps a step closer and slants her skull curiously, blinking and watching while he continues on. Her nostrils flitter and flex with amusement. “Well, D’Artagnan,” She says his name just the way he pronounced it, almost mockingly but still playful enough to seem innocent, “I’d love that – I think.” She squints mischievously at him and steps yet another few inches closer. The gentle wind current has barely enough room to squeeze between them, “Tangere [tan-jeer] is what my Mumsy called me.” (sounds kinda like tangerine) She chuckles at her own joke to herself, not expecting him to join in on her odd humor.

So lead me to your mountains, D’Artagnan.” Again she pronounces his name more boldly than her normal silky voice; carving it sharply with a defined tone. She flicks her tail wildly and dances sideways, shaking as if covered in water and dust. She’s not. She’s just weird, and her energy surges through her like electric coils with a strong shock – she becomes encumbered with the desire to kick, bolt or fling herself around. It’s a behavior that normally fades when youth does, but I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one.

She shakes again, safe measure I’m sure, and turns her focus on the dog. She walks slowly, almost stalky-like, as she approaches it. She reaches out with her nose blowing air in and out, testing the dogs smell. Her eyes are wide and she’s tense, ready to quickly shy away from a sudden snap or shooting flames or what have you. You know, pre-caution and such.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

Messages In This Thread
with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by Tangere - 06-11-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by Tangere - 06-11-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by Tangere - 06-15-2013, 10:04 AM