with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

See the life I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

d'Artagnan watches her, feeling a faint moment of triumph surge through him as she seems more than willing to hear his words and act upon them. She laughs strangely at random moments, but it doesn't seem viscous and more light hearted. Like mares usually laughed when their over active brains thought of something that amused them, d'Artagnan could never grasp that same mental humour. He, of course, had his own kind of humour, but he wasn't sure if the mare before him would enjoy that form of funny. Dual coloured pools watched her edge closer to him, the crimson stud remained unmoving as he wondered if she'd think differently of him if she knew about what he had been doing earlier. Death seemed to be a sensitive subject to most, though the shade never really understood that emotion. How could one recoil at something so marvellous? He would never truly know and quite happily he'd take his ignorance of that to his grave. Ironically.

The monochrome one speaks again, her tone made him nervous, mischievous mares never went down well with him. Though he admired her spirit, the shade never really knew how to deal with their shifting patterns of speech that would be one minute happy and the next angered beyond belief. He offered her another hollow smile, the mare who called her self Tangere, was more than willing to follow him into the cold and the majesty of the great northern mountains. Aramis yips brightly at her decision, attempting to bat the mares nose when she reaches down to him before turning on quick haunches. Scampering off through the woodland, eager to return home once again and so was his weary merlot friend, who'd seemed to be having some company on his own journey home.

"Of course, Tangere. Follow me spirited sister" he turned then, heading off at a trot in the same direction Aramis had fled. Ears tilted forwards with an eagerness in his stride. Only once more did he turn back to the mare, to see if she was following, a grimace on his lips. "Don't fall behind, I won't come find you if you do." With that he turned his full attention to the emerging mountains, following the retreating tail of his bonded.

[Welcome to the Aurora Basin! <3 I'll post a thread in the herdland for her asap]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by Tangere - 06-11-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by Tangere - 06-11-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by Tangere - 06-15-2013, 10:04 AM
RE: with cocoa leaves along the border, OPEN - by d'Artagnan - 06-15-2013, 11:17 AM