World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

Aaron</style>
World's Edge Glazier
And Shepherds we shall be
For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
</style>

Wordlessly, Alanna appeared at Aaron's side. Her gaze almost at once fell in the tiger cub who stood near the strangely colored unicorn. The cub's antics were unwelcome to the hellhound who growled softly in a warning. Insubordination or not, the garnet and ivory pup could care less. This was a time of sorrow and sadness among the family. Yes oddly enough the the hellhound pup she considered this group of equines, her family. Icy blue eyes narrowed as she growled until Aaron shifted slightly. Kimber had moved to stand at his side, pressing her shoulder to his. He returned the gesture by gently touching his muzzle to her cheek. He cared for her, and to have her at his side felt amazing... But the reasoning behind it was not something he wanted to think about. Moments later the twins joined them, Sakura pressing herself against Kimber's other side and Takara against her brothers. The only sibling missing was Azale, who had taken off at once to go finish her quest for magic.

The twins pressed in closer as more stepped up to speak. Takara eventually lost it again, tears falling down her face. Aaron gently nosed her cheek, before whispering "You and Sakura go lay down, rest. I'll be back soon." Wordlessly the fillies slipped away to go and curl up again. Aaron turned his attention back to the meeting as Mirage spoke. Lace spoke again this time asking him a question. "Yes I believe they do, and I do not see the harm in asking our ally to help... But I would hate to pull their own Crafters away from their wall. Not when they have a real threat just as much as we do." Would it be wise to have them abandon the wall for Dragon's Throat to help with the one in the Edge? Aaron was not so sure. He listened as Lace continued followed by the purple colored unicorn. She spoke of it maybe being unwise to ask for outcasts help in return for something. "This family was outcasts once. I do not see the harm in asking friendly outcasts for help. But we do need to be careful how much they see. We never know who could be an enemy in disguise."

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Lace - 06-11-2013, 02:36 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Aaron - 06-11-2013, 04:35 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Sulwyn - 06-11-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Lace - 06-14-2013, 09:46 AM
RE: A time for Action [Crafters, open] - by Aaron - 06-19-2013, 11:25 PM