the Rift

A New Crafter; Apollo, Open

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.
The cold Frostfall winds rolled into the cave and caused Antheia to give a small shiver in response. Her eyes dreamed of her running with a large herd in a grass terrain with trees spotted in a few places. A river ran throughout the land and the butterflies flew freely. Her surroundings were beautiful and there was no sense of danger around.

Antheia woke up to a soft voice. Miss...? Excuse me, miss? Wake up. Are you well? The filly looked around to catch the eyes of a stallion, a very handsome one at that. She smiled and looked at him blurry, for her eyes had not adjusted yet to the white powder beyond him. Antheia looked at the stallion for a few moments more before standing up. She stumbled before she finally was able to stand straight. "Yes sir, I am." Theia smiled and glanced at the pelt of the unicorn. Fairly close to the color of her own. She looked back to the stallion and spoke. "Just a little weak from traveling, that's all sir." The mustang nodded her head and smiled to the stallion, looking straight into his glimmering eyes.

Theia looked out into the cold forest as another gust of freezing air blew in. She frowned and ran out into the morning, the white snow blowing up behind her. She went to the place where she had first found the wheat she had put in the small cave, gathering bunches of it. Antheia trotted back to the cave and set the wheat down before going back to the tree, picking at them to get more bark. Gathering the bark and setting it down on top of the wheat, Antheia started to rap the bark around the wheat carefully with her muzzle. As soon as all was done with wheat and bark, she ran back out into the cold and gathered some rocks from a river that had been near by. She grabbed the wheat and the rocks and took them to the top of the cave, throwing them over it and putting rocks on each strand, making sure they would stay.

Antheia smiled and and went back into the cave. "There, that should keep out most of the cold." She told the stallion, looking at the strands of wheat that overlapped the cave. Antheia remembered she had not told her name to the stallion that was standing in front of her, but nor did he share his name. "My name is Antheia, may I ask for yours sir?" She smiled at him and winked.
________________________________________________________________________________​
Actions || "Words" || Thoughts

ooc; I'm lovin' her! <3
tag; Apollo, Open
word count; 432

Flower Credits

Messages In This Thread
A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-12-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 08:41 PM