the Rift

A New Crafter; Apollo, Open

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Apollo remained at a thoughtful distance as the youngling awoke, watching innocently as the younger female turned this way and that, seeming to search for the source of his voice. As the ebonite female slowly hoisted herself into a standing position, Apollo was able to gain a better look to survey her frame. Lithe she was, as if built for speed rather than war, but she didn't lack muscle. The bulges and curves of her frame actually accentuated the paint filly's bodice rather well, not that they were much different in height.

It was nice to see, however, that she appeared unharmed. During his time as an Earth Medic, Apollo had seen many a horse injured and lost. Seeing this youngling, fine and healthy with a spark in her blue eyes was a welcome sight to see.

"I'm glad," the stallion responded jovially, his head lifting upwards and ears swiveling in the other unicorn's direction. "Times are harsh with the weather so poor. Frostfall is rather bitter this year, it seems... You're lucky that you found such a shelter in times like these."

It seemed that he garnered no response, however, as something seemed to click in the little filly's head, and out the mouth of the cave she went. Apollo, left rather slack-jawed in a shocked stupor, simply allowed his gaze to follow her out, neck turning to watch her disappear into the white snow. What in the name of the Gods was she doing? The stallion immediately took stock of himself. Had he done something to frighten her? No... She had given him no sign that his company was unwarranted, nor did her expressions betray any sort of fear or anger.

The answer arrived shortly later. A curtain of sorts, made out of dried grasses, rocks, and... Bark? Was that bark? Regardless, it was tossed over the mouth of the cave, which unsettled the Medic, for two reasons. one, was that it casted the cave in an eerie sort of darkness, as was one of the steed's greatest fears, and that this mare had used bark from trees... The trees were his friends, and she had simply stripped them of their armor against the brutality of Frostfall. It left a choked feeling in Apollo's throat, and when the ebonite mare returned, Apollo shuffled his hooves uncertainly. Was she not appreciative of nature around them, then?

He did not thank her for her make-shift curtain to ward out the cold, for honestly, Apollo didn't mind it. The cold, of course. His mind was caught on the bark-less trees that were now at the mercy of the snow and wind, but he wouldn't be rude. No... No, Andreas had taught him much better than that. Still, the young mare-to-be spoke, introducing herself as Antheia. Interesting.

"... My name is Apollo, good miss," the said stag began with a slight dip of his head, soulful honey-brown eyes locking on her own blue orbs, "I am an Earth Medic of the Windtossed Foothills, and brother to nature. I was out for a morning stroll when I found you here, and I simply wanted to know you were alright..." Of course, the stallion thought somewhat guiltily, if he had simply left her be, those trees outside wouldn't be naked. With a sharp shake of his head, disrupting his mane and giving the Medic a rather boyish appearance with a disheveled look, Apollo continued.

"I take it you're new to these parts, then?"

[ooc: Apollo isn't trying to be rude, he just loves trees.]

Credits

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-11-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-12-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Antheia - 06-15-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: A New Crafter; Apollo, Open - by Apollo - 06-15-2013, 08:41 PM